Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

I'm in shock ... MA hasn't plastered his "Letter to the Editor" in today's Sunday Mail, all over his FB page. Don't tell me with all his contacts that he doesn't know it's been printed? It would be another opportunity for him to toot his own horn.

I did see someone tell him about it on his FB, so it's odd that he hasn't put it up. Maybe they edited it and he didn't like the re-wording.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's probably why he didn't draw attention to it on his FB, he realised everyone would know it was just another lie. (I think I give him too much credit, I doubt he has that much thought going on between his ears...)

That's probably why he didn't draw attention to it on his FB, he realised everyone would know it was just another lie. (I think I give him too much credit, I doubt he has that much thought going on between his ears...)

I'm still trying to work out what he's implying when he says "those supporters who do their best to assist her in her work are not monitored on how they try to do so". Is he saying that Lola has no idea what work any of the volunteers do while they're there? I find that just a tad hard to believe.

I'm still trying to work out what he's implying when he says "those supporters who do their best to assist her in her work are not monitored on how they try to do so". Is he saying that Lola has no idea what work any of the volunteers do while they're there? I find that just a tad hard to believe.

That's probably in reference to supporters who supposedly were the ones asking for donations on Moorook's behalf, because Lola never asked for donations, but others did not knowing they weren't allowed to and of course Lola knew nothing about it

That's probably in reference to supporters who supposedly were the ones asking for donations on Moorook's behalf, because Lola never asked for donations, but others did not knowing they weren't allowed to and of course Lola knew nothing about it

Anyone heard the joke that says "People who talk a load of s**t will be reincarnated as toilet paper"? ... Maybe we should start calling MA "Sorbent" as a term of endearment?

He's basically throwing the volunteers under a bus because he knows that Lola is going to be in trouble despite his claims she isn't. Of course we all know that the owner of a business is entirely responsible for what happens in her business and a judge won't give a damn who he tries to pass the blame to. Ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law, but he's giving it a red hot go.

ok, that's not so bad then.

he just loves beating his own drum, doesn't he.

To Snook and other members on the truth facebook page, well done for outing 'Geoff' :laugh: made my Monday morning! :thumbsup:

Haha yep, well done!

Maybe Mark can send that as info for his medal?

Really... just really?!?!?! :banghead:

I think it is wonderful that he has been nominated for that medal, these are some of the categories:

Pride of Australia Medal: Class/Category: Numpty Division: Sub Section: Great Australian Tuggers

I think it is wonderful that he has been nominated for that medal, these are some of the categories:

Pride of Australia Medal: Class/Category: Numpty Division: Sub Section: Great Australian Tuggers

:laugh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let me guess, Cinch Marshall, Fair Go and Geoff Sharpe nominated him :laugh: