Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

His alter ego who has a fake page also posted my name along with a few others, my crime was I was into "Hearding" :laugh:

Never trust a hearder :scold:

I was listening to a podcast about typhoid mary today, I noticed some similarities. Especially that having 'good intentions' and claiming conspiracy will only get you so far with the public, but if you keep doing stupid or negligent things it will all turn against you in the end.

Edited by TheLBD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think once he has exhausted this crowd he'll move on to another cause. I refuse to believe that so much malice and stupidity can prevail for long.

You think "Hearding" is bad, one of the other immoral bastards works for St Johns, saving human lives, now that is a depth I refuse to sink to :laugh: Yes, that was used as an intimidation tactic!

"I think it will be a very fair and important local story, I can also tell you that keep your eyes out, because there are many sides to this issue and a few will be covered, including the RSPCA at a national level, and the best part is cyber bullying, that you will love"

That's a coffee splurk comment if ever I saw one...

T.

"I think it will be a very fair and important local story, I can also tell you that keep your eyes out, because there are many sides to this issue and a few will be covered, including the RSPCA at a national level, and the best part is cyber bullying, that you will love"

That's a coffee splurk comment if ever I saw one...

T.

I wonder if Mark was good enough to share with them the ways he's been cyber bullying people with his fake profiles?

Hmmm... maybe not... lol!

T.

If it is set down for Mention rather than a Hearing then maybe she doesn't have to attend. It may just be legal counsel who need to argue amongst themselves.

It is legal terms.Sorry. embarrass.gif A mention means the case isn't going ahead on that date to determine guilt or innocence, it is just for the Courts to acknowledge there is a charge and the lawyers argue over how long it will take to get the statements all together vs social justice for the accused, etc. A Hearing is when all the witnesses are required to give evidence so a judge and/or jury can determine guilt or innocence.

He doesn't like being excluded does he, he was told along with everyone else to stay away and he still pushes it. Moorook's own lawyers, does anyone still think he is in it for Moorook, or the publicity. He really is a piece of work and I knew he would claim he stopped the rspca on those non existent visits, I called that one!

Severed the loop has been

Mark Aldridge Well as spokesperson, I would have though she would have let me know, I have tried PM but I am blocked, in any event shutting down my work with out notice is not proffessional, and this should have been by PM

11 minutes ago · Like · 1

Edited by Noishe

It is all just a massive ego stroke for that guy!

I couldn't believe that he was actually arguing with them on the thread (passive aggressively at least) instead of just accepting it gracefully and speaking to the relevant people tomorrow.

FFS- someone needs to remind the egotistical twat that Lola's future depends on this, it is not his political platform!

He keeps saying it is all about the animals but he is throwing a tantrum like an attention seeking little toddler, all but screaming "It's all about me!"

Lola needs to act fast and distance herself from this wanker before his antics land her in freaking jail (possible exaggeration but you get the point.) He has already done enough damage to their so called "cause" with his bullshit, immature behavior.