Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

I'm sorry MM, but apparently he can't understand you, you speak a way he can't interpret :laugh: If the prosecution do their job and the judge is fair I think it will go the way it should. They can rant all they like but at the end of the day evidence is evidence and it is out of their hands.

I went back and had a look and oddly enough I couldn't understand a word in any of the replies, they all seem so blinded by rage that they can't string a coherent sentence together :laugh:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul keeps also trying to convince people I'm a scared fake because I don't want to set up a public debate to ask a few simple questions such as what was the name of those rescues who got shut down, or what was the deal with Woolies :rofl: He was a member there for days, he made one post and ran, Paul was there for 24 hours but actively avoided certain questions.

Poor dear, he is very sick and worried that if he unblocks me I'll go nuts and he can't block me again :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Snap! :laugh:

Those are awesome magical powers you have! Magical unblockable powers :laugh:

I've been telling you lot for years that I am awesome but did you all believe me, noooooo :laugh: #IhopeIdon'tgetabighead

:coffeesplurk:

I'll pay that :laugh:

But if you were THAT awesome you'd use your nutso unblockable powers to unblock yourself from his page :p

Vote 1 for Jo Davis leader of the Hidesduringdaylightbecauseshemightmelt Party :laugh:

I dare you to change your profile to this pic Jo

post-23033-0-85683800-1369303386_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

Ok calm down I know you know where I live and I am worried you might go nuts (hides and locks doors)

No Mark, you don't have an issue with the RSPCA staff. That's why you've abused and taunted them, both online and in person, and have called on bikies to be present to intimidate them during inspections and truckies to block the roads so their vehicles can't get through to Moorook.

There is a MASSIVE difference between bikIES and bikERS...and if you'd bothered to check the people that responded with the bikes, you would clearly see they are the latter group.

I know what Mark was referring to with the shit hitting the fan, and it was nothing like you are all speculating on and was just pure and simple malice. Probably perpetrated by the likes of Laura Mills.

With respect here Ker... if Mark and the people at Moorook had been less adversarial about the RSPCA visit, maybe things would have turned out differently.

There's a little saying they really should look into adopting... "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer"

Another great tenet is... "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar"

There are also many better ways to publicly discuss the situation - and whipping the Facebook crazies into a feeding frenzy when anyone poses curly questions is not exactly professional or rational.

Mark is having his cake and eating it too with this debacle... he's getting more attention than he deserves, and some other poor bunny (Lola) is copping the brunt of the industry flack for it. When Lola is trounced in court by the RSPCA, Mark gets to walk away unscathed... sound fair?

T.

I am totally bewildered that people are complaining that the RSPCA have acted on alleged cruelty, Mark admitted yesterday that there was at least 2 inspections last year so there is a history of allegations as they don't just decide to drive for a few hours and do random inspections on places. There is a new CEO and he is acting during his tenure isn't that a good thing? Maybe they didn't act properly in the past about Moorook or Freedom or anywhere else but does that mean they should get slammed for doing it now?

I don't know the shelter from personal experience but I have seen the way complaints get handled from them such as the thread a few years ago. The court case will decide whether charges are justified but if other rescues change for the better because of it isn't that a good thing? The publicity circus has been created by one person, a person that says that he has been involved with that shelter for years and if that is the case why didn't he push for working bees/changes back then or are those conditions acceptable in his eyes? Many have seen the photo's and from what I have seen they are not what I deem acceptable and this person runs his own rescue which makes me consider what he deems ok for natives

Yes Lola is now the victim but if the stories are true then the animals have been victims for years, only the court system will decide Moorook's fate and the voters will decide Mark's. If LOla is innocent then she has been put through hell, an exaggerated hell because some of her supporters and only time will tell but at least conditions are getting improved and that can only benefit the animals

Mark used this as a publicity stunt. He knows the truth, that the rscpa have inspected previously and issued directives but he chooses to tell a lie and say they found nothing wrong and stayed for tea and cake. He is telling an outright lie, along with a host of others because it suits his political agenda. If he had been handling it properly things might have been resolved but that wouldn't suit what he wants. So you want to blame someone blame Mark. Laura only provided a place to tell the truth where people could see it. If you think blaming her for all the things Mark has been pinged on recently you are underestimating how many people see right through him and have for years.

It doesn't matter one bit whether they were bikers or bikies, which most of us do know the difference BTW. He was attempting to hinder an investigation and intimidate employees going about their job. Plenty of screenshots of him calling for truckies to block them on the highway. Do you really want to be known as a person who supports this man?

Funny how they can get decent numbers of people there at short notice to try to run off the RSPCA, but they can't get the same numbers to turn up daily to help clean up after and exercise the dogs, do odd jobs to fix the place up, etc...

Maybe if they could mobilise the followers to do the latter, then Lola may have a slim chance in hell of getting up to scratch and be able to rehome dogs at a faster pace... on a permanent basis...

T.