Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

love this little gem - and sure that events like yesterday will only build the determination of the network to air it - NOT

Annie Greenawayposted toMark Aldridge

17 hours ago

Has the Today Tonight story aired yet? If yes, is there a link for the out of staters?

5 people like this.

Mark Aldridge Not yet possibly next week sometime.

17 hours ago · 2

Annie Greenaway why does it keep being put off?

17 hours ago · 1

Mark Aldridge Not getting put off I don't think, just building the story.

Edited by Linda K

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't the BBC, they run the story while it's topical or they don't run it. I have my doubts they will show it, probably because the secret squirrel info was found to be fake, like everything thing else that he says or writes. Even TT can't justify a story based on easily proven lies.

Every little thing that doesn't eventuate just confirms the suspicions of those who start to have doubts. Then he can add another item to the wacky theories he has on his website :laugh:

Someone should ask him if he's ever heard of Hanlon's razor:

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

:)

I've been reading this thread and I have to say the whole Moorook saga is a pretty amazing read.

What's with the constant Chicken Little calls that "the RSPCA is coming"?? Have they got the RSPCA under surveillance or something? :confused: I'm still shaking my head over the idea that the RSPCA should politely make appointments to call when they're investigating animal welfare issues. That's gobsmackingly moronic. eek1.gif

latest update from Mark

Mark Aldridge

32 minutes ago

Finally back from Moorook, I love the shelter, but must admit, never expected to hear on live there lol, the RSPCA may have headed out of town in that direction, but they never arrived, I have now been up and back around 25 times and stayed up there 4 times, the personal cost is starting to become staggering, but no animals have been taken since the first visit, which is my primary concern. I am falling in love with a few dogs there, but cant have more than our 2, and our Sanctuary babies. Met the local MP this arvo, who has said he will back us up, local council works are only a days hard work away, as for the RSPCA, seems they are still a power unto themselves, we have no orders from them, no animals have any issues, so the only fear is if an animal is dumped there for comes from a local pound that is sick, because Lola would never say No to helping an animal in need, but if court helping one, again she could be charged. We do need to also look harder at the Cattery, so the next working bee, we will do some upgrades. Yesterday we had an independent vet come through and pass every animal just in case, all passed with flying colours. So next weekend I hope we can get a few volunteers up there to finalise the whole shelter. I arrived back there this morning at 7.00am and Lola had been up working since 5.00am, and needs a break, so lets get the place sweet and let her have some time off hey

Well they have only been back once since the first visit and no animals have been taken on the other visits because those visits never happened. The personal cost is staggering translates to you better vote for me bitches :laugh: All those working bees and people and they still couldn't reach council compliance. There are no orders from the rspca because they have a court case pending, has he forgotten that, he makes it sound like all is ok there now and the rspca are happy.

oh, we are going to look at the cattery now are we - thought they were perfectly content with the cats free ranging - perhaps someone (maybe even the independent vet?), has suggested that free ranging cats you want to adopt is not the most brilliant of ideas, and they should actually be contained so they can be fed, treated, monitored for fleas etc, and more easily caught for starters.........

Edited by Linda K