Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

OMG.. I can't stop laughing. I just found this in my "other" message box on facebook and it was sent just after midnight last night... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8743699440_b204cdc08e_o.png

I replied and told him to go for it. :laugh:

According to a facebook page about slamming Mark and Moorook I'm not the only one this has gone to. :rofl:

That's hilarious and I don't even have a clue what he's trying say :rofl:

I think they are trying to say Snook has 12 different profiles and they have sent the info to head office. Which head office is any ones guess :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha thank's for the translations. It worries me that you can read moron :p

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't make this shit up, no one would believe you if you told this story to them without proof :laugh: Someone is going to wear out his welcome fast if he keeps screaming the injuns are coming and they don't, and there is a helicopter sitting there having wasted considerable money going up there. Love the scary head office, head of what :rofl:

OMG.. I can't stop laughing. I just found this in my "other" message box on facebook and it was sent just after midnight last night... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8743699440_b204cdc08e_o.png

I replied and told him to go for it. :laugh:

According to a facebook page about slamming Mark and Moorook I'm not the only one this has gone to. :rofl:

That's hilarious and I don't even have a clue what he's trying say :rofl:

I think they are trying to say Snook has 12 different profiles and they have sent the info to head office. Which head office is any ones guess :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha thank's for the translations. It worries me that you can read moron :p

worries me too :rofl:

It's beyond a joke now. They (well more so Mark) are digging their hole deeper and deeper and it's getting ridiculous.

I cringe everytime I see a status update from him on my newsfeed. I wish they would take a step back and look at this from an outsiders point of view and just shut everything down. Should really have done that from the start.

Can anyone recommend a reputable rescue based in SA? I've heard not so good things about the other more public rescues and after this will be very careful about who I support.

I support Paws & Claws Adoptions in many ways, I am impressed by their ethics and the fact that all vet work is done. I have had experience with other groups and lets say that I became quite jaded. It is sad that I believe that many rescue animals need to be rescued from rescue

I am proud to say that I put my money, mouth and reputation on what I believe and I think rescue in SA has a long way to go before it can be considered what I believe rescue is

Edited by behluka

What a circus! Wonder how much they are paying the "independent vets", if they exist :laugh: If I were the rspca I'd be taking an alternative route up there. But it's probably just more bull from him anyway. The camera crews are not going to be happy about being tied up if there was never going to be a visit. Good luck getting them to arrive next time.

I just thought of something. Maybe Mark makes up a story about the rspca being seen heading up. Then he starts the hysterical posting and mobilises a bunch of idiots. Of course the rspca don't show but Mark thinks he can make it look like he saved the day and scared them off. Just a guess because I find it hard to understand a thing that man does.

I just thought of something. Maybe Mark makes up a story about the rspca being seen heading up. Then he starts the hysterical posting and mobilises a bunch of idiots. Of course the rspca don't show but Mark thinks he can make it look like he saved the day and scared them off. Just a guess because I find it hard to understand a thing that man does.

And if the RSPCA had no intention of going there, no one will believe them so he wins again. I'm no RSPCA fan yet I feel sorry for them.

It's beyond a joke now. They (well more so Mark) are digging their hole deeper and deeper and it's getting ridiculous.

I cringe everytime I see a status update from him on my newsfeed. I wish they would take a step back and look at this from an outsiders point of view and just shut everything down. Should really have done that from the start.

Can anyone recommend a reputable rescue based in SA? I've heard not so good things about the other more public rescues and after this will be very careful about who I support.

A question I was also going to ask , as sadly people I know looking for a dog and after reading all the rubbish going around on sites , they starting to think about looking " elsewhere"

I would like to get a rescue myslef but not sure who to go through :(

Behluka and I listed some good rescues. :)

Yes ty just whent back and re read as I posted at same time

thank you

What breed are you looking for T&S?

I know they had an older cocker a while ago but she been rehomed P&C Facebook

There are a few good ones here and I hope this situation doesn't negatively impact them :(