Dogs Seized From No Kill Shelter

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, they get enough food, enough that they can afford to leave it rot out in the open. If things got bad they could send the dogs and cats to other rescues, they don't get proper care where they are so the sooner they are out the better. I have no doubt the rspca legitimately found enough to close them down so I don't think they'll be operating much longer. You can see from their posts that they don't really understand that they are in trouble for not treating age related illness, not for having old animals.

Will be interesting to see the responses to that post, and how many people don't read it and just flame him for being anti-rescue / anti-Moorook without looking at the situation logically.

And that is why when I'm donating towards an animal's vet care, I call and make the payment to the vet clinic direct. I'm not looking for a tax deductable receipt - and I can be 100% certain that the money I'm paying is going directly towards the vet care.

No way on the planet would I donate directly to a rescue's bank account - not even the one I volunteer with.

T.

Don't worry, they get enough food, enough that they can afford to leave it rot out in the open. If things got bad they could send the dogs and cats to other rescues, they don't get proper care where they are so the sooner they are out the better. I have no doubt the rspca legitimately found enough to close them down so I don't think they'll be operating much longer. You can see from their posts that they don't really understand that they are in trouble for not treating age related illness, not for having old animals.

I still worry that cutting them off will not help their current animals :o and like a few of the overly keen FB warriors, I'm far too removed from things to comment on the shelter itself or their options or the way they operate without looking like a dingleberry.

I haven't checked for myself but someone told me the photo album got taken down by Mark in the end. I wonder if that's because it finally occurred to them that it could be used against them? It's a bugger for Mark and Lola that people have the ability to take a screen shot of anything they post online and prevent them from permanently removing evidence...

When was it taken down?