Silly Question But Has The Pm A Dog

DAVERI

Some one at the puppy school we have started has one, and as much as i'm against puppy farms, pet shops and 'designer' cross breeds, it is very cute and very bouncy. Its even a red colour lol I wonder what colour is Julia's ? ;-)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

I met her dog last week- the "First Bloke" was having a coffee meeting at my local cafe, and I was there with my dogs. One of mine went to meet his (my boy has a bit of a fetish for curly haired dogs) and I called him back after they had a mutual sniff, using his name (Reuben). The owner of the cav x poodle then exclaimed, oh, my dogs' name is Reuben too- everyone seems to be copying us! I then realised who it was and said "Oh no, my dog was named after the racing car driver Reubens Baricello."

There was an absolute furor in the media when the partner of the PM gave her this dog as a present. :(

As there was when the Obama family got their's (PWD).

However the response at the time from the Australian PM was they were supporting a particular "dog shelter" in a rehoming program.

The press release from the US President was similar while the PWD is a full pedigree dog it had gone to a family who were uanble to keep it so was suggested to the President by a former president who is involved with pedigree dog rescue situations.

Lead by example is my motto :thumbsup:

lol thats great i figured if she had one it be small. funny bout the red but! lol

what about Tony Abbott any one know?

Yes he also has a oodle of some sort - Margie is sometimes walking the dog at the same park that I go too.

I met her dog last week- the "First Bloke" was having a coffee meeting at my local cafe, and I was there with my dogs. One of mine went to meet his (my boy has a bit of a fetish for curly haired dogs) and I called him back after they had a mutual sniff, using his name (Reuben). The owner of the cav x poodle then exclaimed, oh, my dogs' name is Reuben too- everyone seems to be copying us! I then realised who it was and said "Oh no, my dog was named after the racing car driver Reubens Baricello."

Is your dog older? :D I would have turned around and said that they obviously name their dog after yours :laugh: How stupid assuming that all dogs are named after theirs when he isn't even that old (1-2 years?)...

I will admit that while I know the PMs partner bought her a DD I had no idea what his name is (of either the partner or the dog for that matter :o )

Is your dog older? :D I would have turned around and said that they obviously name their dog after yours :laugh: How stupid assuming that all dogs are named after theirs when he isn't even that old (1-2 years?)...

I will admit that while I know the PMs partner bought her a DD I had no idea what his name is (of either the partner or the dog for that matter :o )

I only remembered the name because it was the same as our dog. I have no idea who is older- my Reuben was named by his breeder and has just turned one.