Just Wondering - Rescue Group I Haven't Heard Of Before

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I spent hours going through every word on this person's website, social media sites and for the life of me I could not find anywhere the statements in writing saying they/he regimes aggressive dogs, Am I missing something here?

Last night I spent hours going through every word on this person's website, social media sites and for the life of me I could not find anywhere the statements in writing saying they/he regimes aggressive dogs, Am I missing something here?

But it says that CBE is a very experienced trainer, I have asked a genuine question.

Pound Rounds are one group that claims to "retrain" aggressive dogs before rehoming. They are actually in the same area of NSW but I have no idea if/who their dog trainer is. Many of the dogs sit and languish in kennels if they physically take them on. Many of their rescues just go straight from pound into homes, usually normal dog owners.

It was another rescuer who told me that aggressive dogs can have their aggression redirected, this person does associate with PR but in her emails to me, this is what M Norman has also said to my response that dog aggressive dogs should not be released from the pounds and put into the community.

CBE thought that I give away my dogs on Gumtree, there is no way I'd do that. I do rehome carefully though and will not put a small dog into a home with multiple large dogs plus a population of visiting dogs. I've heard about more than one small dog ripped apart in those situations.

Edited by dogmad

Yes.

Edited by minimax

CBE, please understand DOLERS are a very compassionate bunch, and over the years have dealt with many cowboy rescue's and trainers.

This is a golden opportunity for you to shine here and show what you do.

Don't be offended if you are questioned its important to know.

New owners often come here to ask for a trainer in their area, recommendation is the highest way to go.

Things here are a little volitile atm with Pound rounds relaesing aggressive dogs to the public and reaping in cash, the slightest hint you are near them will ring alarm bells.

I would like to come to your open day and see for myself.

I suggest you get your hanger on to hold their tongue, it doesn't nothing for your reputation.

Stay with it if you are genuine and ride it out.

Ok first let’s make one thing clear, you are on a public forum and you are directing a questions to CBE? In the same post you are mentioning a group call PR, this group has and is in the public eye for negative dealings, i don't care about the details. If by any chance CBE reputation has a professional is hurt by this post there will be a lawsuit against the very person/s that might think that CBE has anything to do with the above mention group, or if CBE reputation is hurt by the other comments made on here which couldn't be more wrong about re-homing aggressive dogs.

Now if this is clear and I AM NOT JOKING these are serious accusations and I will treat them as so.

Now just to Answer questions you have about dog aggression, dog behaviour, what my views are on the way dogs do what they do, why do I think that there is no such think has a bad dog, what methods to I use to rehabilitate dogs her at my psychology center. I will not answer any questions until all parties on here have understood what I have just said above about these accusations I have had a solicitor look at all the post here you people have directed at me, made copies of them for further proof, some of you are claiming to be breeders, rescue groups. Now please understand this ......

Defamation is the publication, declaration or broadcast of material that is capable of lowering a person in the estimation of others. There is no statutory definition of defamation - see s6 of the Defamation Act 2005 (NSW). Instead the law relies on the common law definition which has built up over the years.

The common law definition of defamation includes holding someone up to hatred, ridicule or contempt, or causing others to shun or avoid a person.

Defamatory material may be communicated by any means (eg newspaper, magazine, radio, television, books, public meetings, poster, cartoon, painting, letter, pamphlet, or e-mail) as long as the message is seen or heard by the subject of the defamatory comment and at least one other person, apart from the person making the statement.

once you have understood you could reply with a simple yes and I will answer any questions you have about CBE.

You will find that I am not a bad person and that the dog’s well-being, and the families that could potentially adopt one of my dogs are my primal goal, I do what I do for the dogs.

Ok first let’s make one thing clear, you are on a public forum and you are directing a questions to CBE? In the same post you are mentioning a group call PR, this group has and is in the public eye for negative dealings, i don't care about the details. If by any chance CBE reputation has a professional is hurt by this post there will be a lawsuit against the very person/s that might think that CBE has anything to do with the above mention group, or if CBE reputation is hurt by the other comments made on here which couldn't be more wrong about re-homing aggressive dogs.

Now if this is clear and I AM NOT JOKING these are serious accusations and I will treat them as so.

Now just to Answer questions you have about dog aggression, dog behaviour, what my views are on the way dogs do what they do, why do I think that there is no such think has a bad dog, what methods to I use to rehabilitate dogs her at my psychology center. I will not answer any questions until all parties on here have understood what I have just said above about these accusations I have had a solicitor look at all the post here you people have directed at me, made copies of them for further proof, some of you are claiming to be breeders, rescue groups. Now please understand this ......

Defamation is the publication, declaration or broadcast of material that is capable of lowering a person in the estimation of others. There is no statutory definition of defamation - see s6 of the Defamation Act 2005 (NSW). Instead the law relies on the common law definition which has built up over the years.

The common law definition of defamation includes holding someone up to hatred, ridicule or contempt, or causing others to shun or avoid a person.

Defamatory material may be communicated by any means (eg newspaper, magazine, radio, television, books, public meetings, poster, cartoon, painting, letter, pamphlet, or e-mail) as long as the message is seen or heard by the subject of the defamatory comment and at least one other person, apart from the person making the statement.

once you have understood you could reply with a simple yes and I will answer any questions you have about CBE.

You will find that I am not a bad person and that the dog’s well-being, and the families that could potentially adopt one of my dogs are my primal goal, I do what I do for the dogs.

Who died and made you Troy?

CBE, please understand DOLERS are a very compassionate bunch, and over the years have dealt with many cowboy rescue's and trainers.

This is a golden opportunity for you to shine here and show what you do.

Don't be offended if you are questioned its important to know.

New owners often come here to ask for a trainer in their area, recommendation is the highest way to go.

Things here are a little volitile atm with Pound rounds relaesing aggressive dogs to the public and reaping in cash, the slightest hint you are near them will ring alarm bells.

I would like to come to your open day and see for myself.

I suggest you get your hanger on to hold their tongue, it doesn't nothing for your reputation.

Stay with it if you are genuine and ride it out.

I would love for you to come out, you don't even have to wait till the open day my doors are always open.

Wow CBE , i think you just shot yourself in the foot.

Threatening people with lawsuits when they question you is pretty harsh, what a shame.

This is a huge community, and you just lost the chance to grow your business. :(

Wow CBE , i think you just shot yourself in the foot.

Threatening people with lawsuits when they question you is pretty harsh, what a shame.

This is a huge community, and you just lost the chance to grow your business. :(

And not only are we a huge community, but we have big mouths :laugh:

CBE You should make ite more clear as to your ABN and CFN , as on looking at your web site, I could not find these noted anywhere.

I am sure you have completed all the necessary paperwork to obtain these, and so you should make it clear what they are.

Since you are here, why not take the time to introduce yourself :)

How did you get started?

What made you decide to do what you do?

Who are your inspirations?

Did you do any study or courses to further your knowledge?

What do you like to do with your own dogs?

A lot of people come on DOL to ask about behavioural issues, and they are very often referred on to behaviourists or trainers :)

CBE You should make ite more clear as to your ABN and CFN , as on looking at your web site, I could not find these noted anywhere.

I am sure you have completed all the necessary paperwork to obtain these, and so you should make it clear what they are.

Alo, accepting donations via paypal when you aren't a registered not for profit can get your paypal account suspended, so you might want to take that down (and investigate the t&c's!)

Alo, accepting donations via paypal when you aren't a registered not for profit can get your paypal account suspended, so you might want to take that down (and investigate the t&c's!)

Oops yes and they lock it so you can't move the money out.

See Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing to get your basic authority going.

It's sad you are wasting your chance here. That whole useless post about defamation could have been about you instead, and a simple request not to mention you and P**** R***** in the same post which would be easy to do.

& Whoever your friend is, isn't helping. :(

Edited by Powerlegs

If you think threatening people with lawsuits will scare them away from asking you questions here, you may find yourself disappointed. Not only have you not been defamed here but people have been quite gentle with you. If you don't want people to assume you train using Cesar Millan's methods, it might be a good idea to remove the identical phrasing from your website.

Trying to bully people into being quiet will make some people wonder why you're so reactive to questioning, by the way. There's a certain other group who also throws around threats of lawsuits and if you keep behaving like them, people are going to start to assume you might be involved with that group someone (or maybe are just seeing the same solicitor as them :laugh: )

If you think threatening people with lawsuits will scare them away from asking you questions here, you may find yourself disappointed. Not only have you not been defamed here but people have been quite gentle with you. If you don't want people to assume you train using Cesar Millan's methods, it might be a good idea to remove the identical phrasing from your website.

Trying to bully people into being quiet will make some people wonder why you're so reactive to questioning, by the way. There's a certain other group who also throws around threats of lawsuits and if you keep behaving like them, people are going to start to assume you might be involved with that group someone (or maybe are just seeing the same solicitor as them :laugh: )

no ask me question , not PR not Cesar milan, me cbe. not not bulling anybody I don't want to be associated with PR. ITS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE. I have opened my doors left my number im happy to talk, talk to me like you would like talking to you please, you don't know me i don't know you. you would like to know well talk to me like a person.

no ask me question , not PR not Cesar milan, me cbe. not not bulling anybody I don't want to be associated with PR. ITS NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE. I have opened my doors left my number im happy to talk, talk to me like you would like talking to you please, you don't know me i don't know you. you would like to know well talk to me like a person.

People are trying to talk to you, however the circles and random tantrums aren't the answers they were hoping for. But they are answers that say a lot about you, none the less.

And this is a public forum, so people searching for information on you may read this. Is this the impression you want to give new potential clients?

There are people here that are extremely experienced, so slow down, chill out and start again. Maybe answer Kavik's post to give some basic info about you, and why you do what you do etc

Edited by minimax

Your dogs are your dogs. I'm not offended

Could you explain how you can rehabilitate a dog without any involvement from the owner? I don't see how this is possible because isn't half the battle teaching the owner? Or do you take the owner away for five days, too?