Very Proud Of My Puppy Girl Miah

julesluvscavs

I have to do a bit of gloat biggrin.gif

We went to the SA Cavalier fun day today, and I entered Miah in the Best Puppy under 12 months. Miah worked very well. I had expected her to be silly as she was very distracted by all what was going on lol but she very well behaved in the ring. There were quite a few puppys in her class, probably about 12 I think. I can't quite remember atm.

She got lots of praise about her beautiful and lively fun temperament biggrin.gif

These fun days are fantastic for getting us out and meeting other Cavalier owners/breeders and people interested in finding out more about the breed.

My 8 year old Niece entered Joey in a couple events too, but he didn't get any placings (has in the past) . (There were heaps of Cavaliers in each event!)

We took Renae, but she hasn't been too well, so she mostly hung out in her crate, but she got lots of cuddles and a walk around the area by her breeder :)

Heres just one pic from today. I have other ones but they still need editing. ;-)

PS I forget to mention she came 2nd !thumbsup1.gif

post-11918-0-47763900-1365934935_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thank you Lisa :)

The SA Cavalier Club put on 2 fun days a year for us pet owners of Cavaliers to get together to have fun and act like we are in a real show. They have proper judges for it (well one for each fun day). Of course we are all amateurs, but its mostly about having fun for the day :)

They have different categories and some fun games events too. and you get to win real ribbons and if you get first you usually get a bag of dry food. All other placings get a goodie bag :)

We got a ribbon of course ! thumbsup1.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs