Chiropractors Etc

JulesP

We see Michelle Monk at Dogs in Motion. She is a physio and is doing her Masters. She has a full set-up and is wonderful. She isn't cheap but on our first consult she spent an hour with Fergus, answered my many, many questions and gave me a written treatment and injury prevention plan.

Anxiety? Never would've thought of that. How does the chiro help with that?
<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247);">

It was chiro/kinesiology ..and work was done on certain points . It certainly worked some magic in teh days following treatments :)

Any recommendations for chiropractors around Melbourne?

Should have given this to you yesterday!

Dr Georgia Davis

www.optimalchiro.com.au/animal/index.html

Georgia treats my dogs too, she has been seeing them for 5+ years. My Toller is in love with her. :laugh: She's very good at pin-pointing problems through gait.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I would update.

Poppy went to see a chiro 2 weeks ago. He found a fair few issues. I saw a noticeable improvement immediately and a gradual improvement since. She has to go back in 2 weeks for another go.

Pleased with how it went.

:thumbsup: Yay, Jules. That's great. It's so nice when you can see the improvement.

Rory will be off to his acupuncture/massage doc this week - his lower back is out a bit I'm pretty sure - and Kirra will go for one of her fairly regular blissy maintenance/preventative sessions with him. :D

I thought I would update.

Poppy went to see a chiro 2 weeks ago. He found a fair few issues. I saw a noticeable improvement immediately and a gradual improvement since. She has to go back in 2 weeks for another go.

Pleased with how it went.

That's great