Dog Coats Again

Raya

Hi I did a thread here asking about dog coats and I was put onto some great doggy coat sites which all where great :thumbsup: but the Wolf's Den had what I'm looking for which is unlined water proof coats as I already have polar fleece warm coats but just want something unlined for when its raining or damp in winter...now my problem is.... Wolf Den's web page saids to click on the colour coat you want for sizes and price....but the page is not working so I sent emails and even called the mobile number and sent a text.... I got a text back saying he/she will check the page and get in touch with me but never did...so I really want prices on these coats as I'd like to buy two, has anyone else had the same trouble contacting Wolf's Den? or is it just me? I've emailed called and texted... how have you contacted them?

Or is there anywhere else that does unlined water proof coats...I also like the reflector strip as its often dark by the time we get home from our walks :) I've googled searched and looked on ebay and gumtree but the coats are always lined :(

Sorry just saw that Wolf Den is away :o so does anyone know of other unlined coats?

Edited by Raya

Raya, glad it's not just me then, as I too am after totally waterproof coat, well 2 of them actually. Love the ones at the Wolfs den but page wouldn't load, sent emails etc, no reply. So now I understand why, derrrrr. LOL.Every other coat I have looked at are lined which I don't need. I only need it to keep them dry not warm as I have double coated breed. Wonder when Wolf's den

will be back?

Just had to edit as I just stumbled across another really nice unlined dog coat made by Caribu, they make Horse rugs. They are called Bellaru Alpine lite dog coats & say they are w/proof. Look pretty impressive & not to badly priced :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Hi I did a thread here asking about dog coats and I was put onto some great doggy coat sites which all where great :thumbsup: but the Wolf's Den had what I'm looking for which is unlined water proof coats as I already have polar fleece warm coats but just want something unlined for when its raining or damp in winter...now my problem is.... Wolf Den's web page saids to click on the colour coat you want for sizes and price....but the page is not working so I sent emails and even called the mobile number and sent a text.... I got a text back saying he/she will check the page and get in touch with me but never did...so I really want prices on these coats as I'd like to buy two, has anyone else had the same trouble contacting Wolf's Den? or is it just me? I've emailed called and texted... how have you contacted them?

Or is there anywhere else that does unlined water proof coats...I also like the reflector strip as its often dark by the time we get home from our walks :) I've googled searched and looked on ebay and gumtree but the coats are always lined :(

Sorry just saw that Wolf Den is away :o so does anyone know of other unlined coats?

Keep trying with Annabel. She's often away at shows etc so might not have seen your message yet. I've bought lots of coats from her, many custom made and she's always been very helpful and quick once we sort out what I want.

That's a shame you can't get a hold of her. I'm really happy with Booker's jumper.

I bought a pre-made one from her though when she had her stall set up at a recent show so was a bit quicker :)

Keep trying with Annabel. She's often away at shows etc so might not have seen your message yet. I've bought lots of coats from her, many custom made and she's always been very helpful and quick once we sort out what I want.

Wolf's Den was at shows the weekend just gone.