Pet Id Tags

I used to buy a lot of really beautiful hand-crafted tags from etsy and other places but have given up on items that dangle. I found that they got a bit grubby and also, I had a bad habit of when I was in hurry of clipping the leash through the wrong loop - particularly at agility. So I've switched to flat collars

These are embroidered with names and mobile phone numbers. Elbie and Dodge have theirs embroidered with black thread

samplecollar01.jpg

samplecollar02.jpg

Hoover has white thread embroidered on his

samplecollar03.jpg

These paracord collars have name, registration # and both of our mobile # engraved:

samplecollar04.jpg

This is a collar for foster dogs

samplecollar05.jpg

All of the above are from dogids.com which has an excellent range of durable collars and leashes.

These collars we bought from cleanrun - they were the collars that first converted me over to embroidered collars

samplecollar06.jpg

samplecollar07.jpg

PJ looking very sharp :) I'm really happy with my embossed tags too :thumbsup:

All the collars with the embroiding and tags as part of the collar are a great idea - but one good thing about having the actual tag there is that I can hear the pups jangling around so I know where they are!! :laugh:

PJ looking very sharp :) I'm really happy with my embossed tags too :thumbsup:

All the collars with the embroiding and tags as part of the collar are a great idea - but one good thing about having the actual tag there is that I can hear the pups jangling around so I know where they are!! :laugh:

I thought exactly the same thing about the noise the tags make. I can hear exactly where they are in the house and if they are sneaking into the bedroom.

• 6 months later...

Have a look at www.Pawz.com.au. We have the Red Dingo stainless steel tags (wont rust and solid!). The engraving is REALLY deep with a lifetime guarantee on the tag and engraving. I've had mine for 7 years, and the engraving is still as good as the day we engraved them. We also do the plastic tags if you dont want the jingle jangle, and the bling ones if you want to make a fashion statement.