It's Typical Isn't It.

Kirislin

yesterday I got out my Bissel carpet shampooer and did some spot cleaning of the most traffic areas and some various dog stains and smells. It's a tedious thing to clean but I've dismantled and cleaned it all now too and was just thinking how pleasant it smelled in here when I look over to see dear old Penny has just upchucked on the newly cleaned carpet. To her credit, she tried to clean most of it up herself. :laugh:

Well, I feel for you....

I went to the car wash yesterday and today got what looked like several kg of Maremma fear poop spread all over the ute tray during our trip to the vet for vaccinations.. The dog is new and not used to travelling anywhere.... He did the same thing on that first trip home but I thought maybe it was a one-off.. Apparantly not...

Ew. fear poop from a maremma, I'm guessing that's no small thing. Well Jake who is a confirmed morning pooper managed to just find some to get on to the fake grass at his first obedience lesson. I'm not embarrassed at all????.

I was staying out at Ams the last couple of nights. Last night I used nearly a whole roll of toilet paper picking up slightly sloppy puppy poo from various locations throughout. Only from one puppy but he is a big breed and likes to purge himself wherever he feels the need! Sleep, eat, pee and poo is pretty much his routine. Often puts his big boofy feet in it or just lies on top of it as well. :vomit: