"buddy Award"

luckypup

This past weekend there was a dog grooming competition called GroomQuest, held at the Castle Hill showgrounds in Sydney. It was an absolutely amazing weekend! lots of dogs to see being groomed and lots of fun being had by all! They had an award in honour of Buddy, the golden retriever that died in the grooming salon. Personally, i felt this was an awesome idea and was so proud to be a part of something that honoured a very much loved family furkid! I am honoured and so proud to say that i am the 1st recipient of this prestigious award! its all i can think about, knowing that someone who has been through such a horrible time with such a horrific event, could come out of their way to watch us groom, and to then be recognised for my handling and care which i strive for on a daily basis, WOW! i just wanted to post this up here, in the hopes of reaching Buddys family, to tell them how honoured i am to have even been considered for this amazing award, let alone to win it!! thank you so so much, you will never know what this has meant to me! its the best honour award i have ever won in my entire career. The first thing i did today was get it engraved! it will be high and proud in my salon, and i hope this will be the first of many times i will have the honour of receiving this award. thank you thank you thank you

post-26583-0-19759600-1378182406_thumb.jpg