Scary, But Highly Trained Police Dog

Kirislin

Unfortunately you can't see any of the clickable picture links unless you are a member

Oh Poo! I think non members can view, I'm just not sure how. The forum is photography on the net. then you go down to pets and there's a thread called Police K9.

Looks like a Dutch Shep to me as well.

Police dogs and sport dogs are usually highly social, well balanced, members of the family.

The photo's below were taken by Nuttee Ratanapiseth and are from the 2013 IPO Nationals which were hosted by the Adelaide Sportdog Club in July. They are all of the same dog smile.gif

For anyone interested here is a link to the rest of the pics https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-2013-Australian-National-IPO-Open-Championships/149757931851809?sk=photos_albums

556462_206674772826791_1894940251_n.jpg

556820_206674612826807_1339148087_n.jpg

554508_206667589494176_1198623627_n.jpg

Oh yes it's paradise here

no bitework unless you're a registered security organisation/security guard then you should have your dog declared dangerous ... which means it's muzzled at all times outside the yard ... derp

no prong collars

really, no e collars

welcome to the arse end of the country.

no bitework unless you're a registered security organisation/security guard then you should have your dog declared dangerous ... which means it's muzzled at all times outside the yard ... derp

no prong collars

really, no e collars

What is the point of having a trained security dog and then keeping it muzzled? :p

Wow, pretty glad I don't live in Vic, or even more so than before...

Is it actually illegal to do bite work with your dog or just no competitions, official training clubs and such?

no prong collars

really, no e collars

What is the point of having a trained security dog and then keeping it muzzled? :p

Wow, pretty glad I don't live in Vic, or even more so than before...

Is it actually illegal to do bite work with your dog or just no competitions, official training clubs and such?

Actually illegal to do bite work in VIC

Dog Laws are written by idiots with an agenda, an agenda to get themselves where they want to be............... popular.

When oh when are they going to consult with people in the know..... Annoys the S&*T out of me.........

Edited by Tazar