Soft Crates

kim21

Hi All,

I am looking for a crate that I can use to house my alternate boxer whilst I am training the other at dog school.. I suppose a soft crate is what I'm looking for as I need to be able to carry it and set it up easily. I am wondering what brand everyone would recommend?

Thanks in advance :)

I use k9+ soft dog crates, top quality and excellent customer service. :thumbsup: My crate has lasted my Rottie and now an Aussie Shepherd and still going strong... just brilliant. Link: k9+ soft dog crates

Big thumbs up for these! I've just replaced the cover on one after about 5 years of CONSTANT - like every weekend and a couple of times during the week constant use. Although like others have said, I've also had one for about 1.5 weeks because I thought my baby puppy was ready for a soft crate. At 3.5 she has just made the move back into it and stopped trying to escape. EEEK.

Another one for K9 soft crates, here :thumbsup: Definitely value for money. Beware of the cheap ones...they go out of shape easily & will even roll down the hill with your dog inside if they are not pegged down :laugh:

ETA...I am talking about the cheap ones that have no metal frame & are just zipped at both ends.

Edited by sheena