Puppy's Fav Toy?

julesluvscavs

Well my puppy is almost no longer a puppy frown.gif She will be a 1 year young in a few weeks time (already!)

But of course shes still doing puppy things which is lovely to watch.

I've never had a dog thats really been into toys, but Miah is.

I noticed before she was playing with her fav toy, well not really a toy as such but its one of my old red sandals. She claimed it fairly early on and is still in love with that shoe to this day , altho its totally chewed up now laugh.gif

I think shes going really miss it once its totally chewed up and i have to throw it out lol

What has been your pups fav toy that they haven't lost interest in over a long period of time ( unlike other toys) ?

This is Miah when she first discovered my shoe. It looks worse for wear months later lol

post-11918-0-39768100-1383804850_thumb.jpg

Lacey's favourite toy is a little stuffed donkey I bought from Petstock .. I bought it when she had her op so she has a real attachment to it :) sometimes Sasha will nick off with it when Lacey isn't watching and Lacey will get it back... it's funny to watch , oh and his name is Eeore :D

It's the one in my avatar .. Doesn't look much like a donkey but the mane/hair bit is hidden :)

Edited by ♦ Marg ♦

Banjo's favourite toy is a soft unstuffed blue bear who we call "bear". He was all lovely pale blue and white when he was new and had lovely little squeekies in each of his two front paws. Bear is now a mucky blue/brown colour with only one squeekie,which has had to be resewn in a couple of times, has no nose left and both side seams are apart. It's his all time favourite toy - his prized possession if you like. He will present it to us when we come home each day and prance around showing it off - it's such a cute routine. Sadly, bears days are numbered as he is almost threadbare - I bought another one exactly the same to replace him but Banjo wants nothing to do with it!!

Edited to add: Banjo is only 8 months old therefore Bear is 6 months old.

Edited by YvonneM

Saxon still has his Seaworld stuffed polar bear (named Polar Bear) which was his first ever toy, he cuddled with Polar Bear in the crate on the way home when I got him at 6 weeks old, now he's 4 and a half years :) I don't know how PB has managed to survive, the only real damage is one lost eye and chewed ears, the younger dogs play with him too and they destroy every other toy :shrug:

ETA - Saxon does still regularly find PB and bring him over to poke at me, and he knows PB by name so if I say "where's Polar Bear?" he'll go and search around til he finds him :D

Edited by Simply Grand

Smudge's favourite toy is Reggie! He is the best all purpose toy, he runs so she can chase him, he tastes good when she noms him, he is a good pillow for sleeping...... And he doesnt wear out! lol.

Reggie is her world, from the moment she met him she has been in love.

She also likes things that squeak, balls and toilet paper rolls. And anything Reggie has/ wants :p