Christmas Cards / Calendars

minimax

Okay, that time of year again when I go searching for rescues or other animal related charities who are selling Christmas cards or calendars or other Christmas type gifty things!

Can anyone link me to places selling them, please? I've done a bit of a fb / Google search but didn't come up with much in the way of cards.

ABR have a calendar - but needs to be ordered by 30 Nov

following clipped from their FB page - link to page to purchase at bottom.

2014 ABR CALENDAR ORDERS ARE NOW LIVE!

We sold out last year, even after two print runs! To ensure no-one misses out this year we'll be doing it slightly differently.

Orders open - NOW!

Orders close - midnight 30 November 2013

Shipped - w/c 13 December 2013

http://arcticbreedrescue.bigcartel.com/product/2014-abr-calendar

Edited by dwynwen

Minimax if you have a look on FB for Peiradise Pei Pals you will see we have some lovely calligram pei Christmas cards that have been designed by Teangi Sculptures just for us. All money from the sale of the cards goes to support our rescue pei. I think we only have around 7 packs left now. They are $20 for 10 cards (plus post).

Minimax if you have a look on FB for Peiradise Pei Pals you will see we have some lovely calligram pei Christmas cards that have been designed by Teangi Sculptures just for us. All money from the sale of the cards goes to support our rescue pei. I think we only have around 7 packs left now. They are $20 for 10 cards (plus post).

Sweet, I've just re-activated my FB after having a break for exams so I'll have a look.

I meant to ask Teangi the other day if she had any christmas cards but I forgot, as she posted me something this week, so I'll grab them from you :D

There's an email address in one of the comments on FB for the pei cards, so I'll send an email there to order some. Thanks :thumbsup:

Sweet, I've just re-activated my FB after having a break for exams so I'll have a look.

I meant to ask Teangi the other day if she had any christmas cards but I forgot, as she posted me something this week, so I'll grab them from you :D

There's an email address in one of the comments on FB for the pei cards, so I'll send an email there to order some. Thanks :thumbsup:

I wish Teangi's Bart (and maybe the chickens) would put out a personalised Christmas card range!