My Best Friend, Hunter 1999-2013

kwirky

Yesterday we made the heart-wrenching decision to give my baby boy his wings.

We loved you enough to let you go although our lives are so empty without you.

"If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever"

Joanne & William

1452149_214875515360558_485246751_n.jpg

I did not realise how empty life is without my baby boy. The house is so quiet and it seems like something is missing (hard to explain).

Hunter was such a major part of everything I did; I watched the weather to make sure he would be okay during the week (he did not like thunder) and I shared all my food with him (now my plate still had food on it). On the weekend we had some chinese and Hunter was particularly fond of short soup. Without event thinking about it I left half the soup still in my bowl and put it aside. I then grabbed the fried rice and started picking the meat out from it so it could cool down. My husband then said quietly "You know you can eat that" and I burst into tears.

God it hurts.

Edited by kwirky

Guest Maeby Fünke

I did not realise how empty life is without my baby boy. The house is so quiet and it seems like something is missing (hard to explain).

Hunter was such a major part of everything I did; I watched the weather to make sure he would be okay during the week (he did not like thunder) and I shared all my food with him (now my plate still had food on it). On the weekend we had some chinese and Hunter was particularly fond of short soup. Without event thinking about it I left half the soup still in my bowl and put it aside. I then grabbed the fried rice and started picking the meat out from it so it could cool down. My husband then said quietly "You know you can eat that" and I burst into tears.

God it hurts.

:cry:

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Edited by Maeby Fünke