IMG_0092-2.jpg

Out bush again. Black and white pics by accident

IMG_0056-2.jpg

IMG_0065-3.jpg

The cemetery down the road

IMG_0140-2.jpg

Nearby bushland

IMG_0157-8.jpg

Jonahs new shoes, he is allergic to grass and the stones hurt his beach feet so he has shoes now.

IMG_0155-7.jpg

Settling in HW. Probably going to get a buddy for Jonah

Sent from my Galaxy S5

Cool! I bet he'd love a buddy to run around with like he had in Brissie :)

Have you had a beer in every pub yet :p there's only about 30 of them in town isn't there? :laugh:

Could he look more different from all the other fur kids in town - a wrinkly face AND shoes? I can't believe how well he walks in them though!

Don't forget to get me some measurements as I feel terrible about his old coat just sitting here awaiting new measurements while he is dealing with the chill.

• 1 month later...

she has a lovely nature but is a bit timid obviously been shouted at and or beaten regularly.

She is super clingy and demanding although that seems to be diminishing slightly. She is also a food thief of note. She had her head in the bag of dog food in the pantry and she has found Jonah's kennel tub opened it and chomped open all the zip lock bags and eaten the contents, so anything food related has to be put away where she cant find it or get to get to it.

She does recall if not too distracted and sits etc, all in all she is a model citizen compared to how Jonah was when I got him so I am sure she will improve with some TLC and training.

she has a lovely nature but is a bit timid obviously been shouted at and or beaten regularly.

She is super clingy and demanding although that seems to be diminishing slightly. She is also a food thief of note. She had her head in the bag of dog food in the pantry and she has found Jonah's kennel tub opened it and chomped open all the zip lock bags and eaten the contents, so anything food related has to be put away where she cant find it or get to get to it.

She does recall if not too distracted and sits etc, all in all she is a model citizen compared to how Jonah was when I got him so I am sure she will improve with some TLC and training.

How lovely!

Wishing you all the best for a happy future.

:thumbsup:

Sweet Canetoad! What does Jonah think of Miss Jessie?

He pretty much ignores her except for the times he wants to play or she entices him to play. We also discovered the hard way that as sweet as she is she has big resource guarding issues, when she attacked Jonah when he tried to take a bone away from her. No holes or wounds just a big scare for me and him. So that's put paid to the kongs getting left out in the day until I can sort that problem out.

It may resolve itself in time, Canetoad. I hope so, otherwise it is such a stressful thing to manage. My latest dog was a worry when they all had bones, because even if the other dogs simply walked past him, he'd fly at them, so I used to have to pick up all the bones if I was going out. That is now a thing of the past. Hopefully, once Jesse knows that the supply of bones won't dry up, she won't be so "resourceful".

Edited by Dame Danny's Darling