Chronicles Of Jonah

Canisbellum

Shirra the beach was deserted except for us, so no incentive to call him back :) Kirislin my hand is ok and punching the staffy in the head seemed to even the score Jonah just had some smallish puncture wounds that were healed within a week.

Thanks for the comments everyone, it is a pretty part of the country even though the sea is way to cold for me to get into. Doesnt seem to stop the daft dogs though, even though they both hate nice warm baths

This is a video of them playing in the ice cold water I doubt it was over 15 deg.

• 2 months later...

I know it was a couple of months back but I loved that video! Both dogs were having so much fun together! And I love how Jonah breaks the stereotypes of pei - he loves bush walks and a swim at the beach and is toned as well as wrinkly. Most people wouldn't think they could be such active dogs (if they so choose of course!).

• 4 weeks later...

Some from last weekend, Jonahs fitness is pretty amazing compared to where he was when we moved here. He ran and trotted for 2 hours with a couple of short water breaks and still had the energy to run when we were on our way back. Jesse of course can run all day but she has the sense to lay down and rest when she gets a chance.

IMG_6950-12.jpg

IMG_6960-14.jpg

IMG_6948-11.jpg

IMG_6946-10.jpg

IMG_6942-7.jpg

IMG_6938-3.jpg

IMG_6923-1.jpg

IMG_6941-6.jpg