52/2014

gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you HW, yes, it is :). It is my mid-life awakening car and I love it to bits!

13908923050_677d74ce2f_c.jpg

13922279212_8de541f561_c.jpg

Oh wow it's gorgeous! Now if you tell me that's your house I'm going to be seriously jealous :laugh:

Thank you HW, yes, it is :). It is my mid-life awakening car and I love it to bits!

13908923050_677d74ce2f_c.jpg

13922279212_8de541f561_c.jpg

Oh wow it's gorgeous! Now if you tell me that's your house I'm going to be seriously jealous :laugh:

hahaha no! But I wish!

Wow, Gapvic great photos and great car :thumbsup:

I, too, am a wee bit jealous but don't think my 3 fluffy bums would fit in there :laugh:

I finally bought myself a second hand 50mm lens today and a new tripod so hoping to get out and about this week to have some fun :D

Another attempt at waterfalls from me :) (Again without a tripod :laugh: )

18/52

14122468183_9f6c2a6151_b.jpgIMG_0071.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

:laugh: @ poor Stan!

Love your car gapvic, but lurve the goat :love:

teekay, was that hand held!? Really like it, especially the lower part - have you tried a shorter crop? Try cropping down the top as far as just above the bottom of the plant on the left - it draws your focus then to the beautiful light and patterns at the bottom more :) Hope you don't mind the suggestion :o

18/52 - Guarding the Stash!

13935150537_539f7bfd77_b.jpg

18/52 2014 by HairlessHounds, on Flickr

Edited by CrazyCresties

Thanks for the input CC, do you mean like this?

14122468183_99fc502b9f_c.jpgIMG_0071.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

I don't mind the suggestion at all, the exact opposite. I welcome all suggestions. :) It shows I'm only a beginner, as I should have noticed the light patterns at the bottom when I took the photo but I didn't. :dunce:

Still, I satrted my photography course last weekend so hopefully I will become more aware as I am taking shots :)

The camera was resting on a bridge hand rail for that shot CC, a bit precariously balanced trying to point it down a bit to get the bottom of the falls. Not ideal circumstances.

Edited by teekay

:laugh: @ poor Stan!

Love your car gapvic, but lurve the goat :love:

teekay, was that hand held!? Really like it, especially the lower part - have you tried a shorter crop? Try cropping down the top as far as just above the bottom of the plant on the left - it draws your focus then to the beautiful light and patterns at the bottom more :) Hope you don't mind the suggestion :o

18/52 - Guarding the Stash!

13935150537_539f7bfd77_b.jpg

18/52 2014 by HairlessHounds, on Flickr

Oh wow that is amazing CC!