52/2014

gapvic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lovely photos! I haven't uploaded mine yet.

Flying Furball, is that last one on Ile Des Pins? (Isle of Pines) I remember walking back through an area like that on our visit, and I wanted to take a pic but couldn't quite find a central focus point - I just thought the whole area was gorgeous!

Lovely photos! I haven't uploaded mine yet.

Flying Furball, is that last one on Ile Des Pins? (Isle of Pines) I remember walking back through an area like that on our visit, and I wanted to take a pic but couldn't quite find a central focus point - I just thought the whole area was gorgeous!

Yes, it is Isle De Pines...well spotted :) as only a dalmatian owner could do...tee hee :D

Edited by Lady Flying Furball

16/52

13942698503_313a09af30_c.jpg

Grey Dawn by Groenendevil on Flickr

I love this shot with the trucks racing :thumbsup:

Love this photo.

Thank you for the feedback; this is one of several shots I took at sparrow's fart last Monday morning.... I wasn't convinced it was the best of the lot, but I couldn't make my mind up! Incidentally, it is a truck & dog trailer, though I appreciate it looks like two trucks too close together!

16/52

13942698503_313a09af30_c.jpg

Grey Dawn by Groenendevil on Flickr

I love this shot with the trucks racing :thumbsup:

Love this photo.

Thank you for the feedback; this is one of several shots I took at sparrow's fart last Monday morning.... I wasn't convinced it was the best of the lot, but I couldn't make my mind up! Incidentally, it is a truck & dog trailer, though I appreciate it looks like two trucks too close together!

I was going to say it's a truck & dog :) It's a great shot trifecta, you live in a beautiful part of the world and I for one am loving your photos.