52/2014

gapvic

Zeph survived the surgery and is so far, doing far better than expected. He had a huge cyst (15cm) on the spleen and it was bleeding internally (within the spleen). Fingers crossed he will be home tomorrow. We visited him today and his gum colour was so much better, and he was much brighter than he was prior to the surgery. I'm so glad we went with this option. Yay for Zephyr :cheer:

Gapvic, glad to hear Zeph is doing well after his surgery. Hope he continues to improve.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love the Melbourne cityscape, Weibritty :thumbsup:

And gapvic, sending the best of wishes to dear Zephyr for a speedy & full recovery. I hope this means you will be able to really enjoy your overseas trip :)

31/52

When I do the vacuuming, I pile the dog bedding outside on an empty terracotta pot. Ringer doesn't like the vacuum cleaner....... and certainly doesn't like me putting his bed outside!

14646414019_18d0fde439_z.jpg

Dog On A Flower Pot by Groenendevil on Flickr

Oh Ringer :rofl: Looks cosy :)

Love the Melbourne shot Weibritty, but looks cooooold :)

Jenna is a reluctant model. She sees me with a camera and immediately walks off but managed to get a few today. She looks like a big ball of fluff in this one, or a pillow pet :laugh:

31/52

14810971086_72986314db_c.jpgIMG_0144.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

Thanks BC, she's a cross. I hate saying it on here and feel the need to explain myself every time :) I got her before I knew about puppy farms etc. She is a Golden Retriever x Samoyed and, in all likelihood, came from a less than desirable place :( I guess everyone makes mistakes and as long as we learn from them, I figure it is ok. I would, obviously, never buy a dog off the internet again.

She is, however, the most wonderful dog. So gentle and cuddly and no trouble at all. I love her to bits :D