Smart, But Naughty Beagle

Kajirin

OH MY GOSH! What a smart, greedy dog!! Look at the size of it too, fatty boomba!

ETA Our friend's dog once got up onto the counter after they had been cooking, and ended up with very serious burns on his pads. :(

Edited by *kirty*

Haha imagine coming home to the mess. Kids would be in serious trouble and meanwhile no one would believe the dog did it.

Ha ha, that's what I thought. The people would think they'd been burgled or something and the dog would be snoozing innocently on a couch somewhere.

Dogs ain't just pretty faces !!

Funny you say that Brandi because I immediately thought that's my Quinn (for the agility and chair moving) combined with hazywal's Stan Greyhound (for the ingenuity) :laugh:

Fortunately my most trainable, Brandi, just doesn't have the smarts to figure out chair, plus oven. My Evil Genius, Paige, isn't food motivated. And they're all too big to fit on our benches.

Just open the fridge dude, open the friiiiiidge! says Stan :laugh:

Stan first opened the oven when I had two kilos of mince defrosting in there, two years later he still has a little look just in case that two kilos of mince appears again. He wouldn't be bright enough to move chairs but then again he doesn't need to, countersurfing is a breeze when you're a greyhound :)

Simply Grand Quinn and Stan together :eek: :laugh: