Lost Blind Cocker Spaniel Cottesloe Wa

dogbesotted

Lost Dog Impounded at the Refuge!

On 28 February, this little dog was found on Curtin Avenue, Cottesloe. It is approximately 10 years old, Cocker Spaniel, tan colouring who appears to be blind.

Being blind the dog is suffering severe stress and anxiety that is why we are desperately trying to locate the owner.

Should anyone recognise or own the dog we would welcome their call on 9381 8166.

post-908-0-11460800-1393802323_thumb.jpg

Poor ol' girl :( Hope her owners can be located very soon so she can go back home where she is used to the surroundings & comfortable. Must be so frightening for her not being able to see in such a strange, noisy place :(

Oh, that is so sad. Poor dog must be terrified. Can I suggest a letterbox drop, and signs on street poles?

We did this once with a little dog who was impounded figuring that he could not have wandered far So I visited the people who found him and brought him to the pound and radiated out from that point for the Letterbox drop and signs. His Found Poster was seen by someone who knew him. The owner had been to the Pound, but the dog had crossed the boundary into another pound area. Happy reunion.

Oh, that is so sad. Poor dog must be terrified. Can I suggest a letterbox drop, and signs on street poles?

We did this once with a little dog who was impounded figuring that he could not have wandered far So I visited the people who found him and brought him to the pound and radiated out from that point for the Letterbox drop and signs. His Found Poster was seen by someone who knew him. The owner had been to the Pound, but the dog had crossed the boundary into another pound area. Happy reunion.

That made my miserable day much happier.

Great to read of good people like you.

Blessings

:heart:

:thumbsup: Thrilled with the news of reunion too :thumbsup:

Edited by VizslaMomma