Scottie

Scottsmum

• 1 month later...

He often sleeps with a toy. This week while hubby has been away I've woken up with both the stuffed warthog and Moosey in bed with me/us. Normally toys dont make it to the people bed.

Tonight on the couch it's the kong tennis ball bone. Before this it was being used as a head rest.

Love this little pooch to bits. He just melts my heart.

25834805752_c88fc31b3a_z.jpg940826_10154012100004603_8777164408061011987_n by Superspanger, on Flickr

• 2 months later...

So we go along to an "obedience class" which has kind of dwindeled into a small group who walk & do a few different things every week. Out instructor also doubles as a photographer and now that we're such a small group who's been together since the start of the year (and she knows the humans of the group can be trusted to not do dumb things) she's relaxed a bit and brings her camera along occasionally.

So here was yesterdays game - hunting chicken in a box - oh and sitting in boxes.

img_3934.jpg?w=700&h=

img_3924.jpg?w=700&h=

img_3927.jpg?w=700&h=

img_3947.jpg?w=700&h=

img_3966.jpg?w=700&h=

Bonus image: Our goofy friend Meg who I secretly want to steal. I love her so much.

img_3939.jpg?w=370&h=

Loving the third pic of Scottie, contemplating the mysteries of the world from his box. Meg is beautiful, she reminds me of my old girl who I lost last year. She's a chunky girl! ????

Loving the third pic of Scottie, contemplating the mysteries of the world from his box. Meg is beautiful, she reminds me of my old girl who I lost last year. She's a chunky girl! ��

Ha ha JayGee - Nah - I'm out of shot telling him to stay.

And yes - I think Meg is lovely. I wasn't entirely sure if she was chunky or not - I don't know much anything about Dobes. But as adorable as she is she's also a highly strung, goof ball who is now dog reactive after being attacked on the walking track about 18 months ago :( Her Mum really has her hands full with her.

PS - She's super dainty :)

img_3959.jpg?w=1000&h=

Edited by Scottsmum

I love him inspecting that tree! What gorgeous pictures, how lucky to have a trainer AND a photographer!

We are lucky. She's also had more than a few coffees with me over the months - when I had no one else to have coffee with :heart:

We were very lucky to find her.

Aaaaw look at Meg, daintily squishing the box. Oh they are a handful alright. Kind of like one of those high maintenance girls we all know. Pretty, and know that they are pretty, and very needy! We've always kept our dobes pretty lean, though in saying that, they are pretty energetic! I love their need to be close, though some days I can be trapped when she lays on the bottom of my dress, and I cant stand up. Neediness has it's moments!☺

• 4 weeks later...

I posted this on facebook this morning:

Free to good home (or bad home. I don't care at the moment): One fox terrier who refuses to take "no" for an answer.

28102301600_b16a8237b0_c.jpg2016-07-18_08-37-18 by Superspanger, on Flickr

Fair go - I was ready to kill the little shit. We usually have "conversations" about being on the bed while I'm trying to make it - today - even after being physically removed a number of times he did this - turned his back to me - if he can see me pointing "down" than he can't "hear" me - so doesn't have to do as he's asked right? :rofl:

• Like 1