Scottie

Scottsmum

• 2 weeks later...

I admit to opening my front window curtains as far as I can every morning only so Tempeh can sleep on my bed with the winter sun on her!

We're probably all guilty of it in some way or other.

On a separate note this was Mr Man when I got home from 6 days away from work. This was well after I'd been home (long enough for a cuddle, for me to get the phone out to film him and for me to take his rug and collar off for a really good pet). Hope the link works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQ-pEjoICGIN29WMEUwY0RkLVU/edit?usp=sharing

Needless to say - I had a velcro dog all weekend.

Edited by Scottsmum

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm feeling a little bit sad tonight. For a huge range of personal reasons my little man is spending his first night outside since I got him. This also means no morning snuggles for me.

He is in a crate with a cover. And jacket on. With a bed, queen sized polar fleece blankie and a snuggle safe but my heart is still breaking. Here's hoping he stays tucked in!

Poor puppet.

Ps. No recent photos. They're too big to upload.

Well. He seems ok. Apprently hes oretty go I d when I'm not around & hes happily goung to his crate & spending time there by choice. He's also going to bed when asked & spending approx 10 hrs (8 or 9pm) thru to 6am in bed With no obvious problems.

post-51207-0-48473300-1432637547_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...