Scottie

Scottsmum

Then because he was a good boy (he's always better behaved then Hugo when I take him to work)

we went to the off leash in Newtown on our way home and played for an hour. 20 or so of those minutes were occupied like this....

post-51207-0-32929800-1394100588_thumb.jpg

post-51207-0-97070300-1394100711_thumb.jpg

She was too young to really converse but she didn't even try - I don't think she spoke english. I was so proud of him, he was just so gentle and patient with her. My hear just swelled with all the mushy girly emotions watching him.

Took some cute photos tonight too and we're off to the beach for the weekend so will post some more photos next week :)

• 1 month later...

This dude has me totally wrapped around his waggly tail.

We got a bed for him this weekend. It's way too big for him but it was one of those things. We had a very specific list of things I wanted - mainly very high walls. Countless hours of searching later we were pulling a bed down off the third shelf, stuffed up in a corner. It was on sale and had clearly been hidden so people would grab the more expensive ones. Plus we had a voucher so we got it for 90 bucks.

He's spent the rest of the weekend enjoying his blanket palace and making happy grumble noises. IMG_20140427_104025.jpg

It'll be great in summer - he'll be able to spread out - A LOT!

Til then.... is snuggle time with mah blankies and my cushy :)

IMG_20140426_150359.jpg

In other news... Until the bed he was gleaning body warmth off him Mummy. (I was happy - I finally had a lap dog)

d0176447-800f-4928-94ae-b28090ac7f5c.jpg

Edited by Scottsmum

Its great. It's the Animate XL (pet barns own brand) for anyone looking for similar. As I said one of the last ones and hidden away so others would hopefully pick up the others which were a good 20-50 more expensive

oh my goodness, he is just the cutest dog, an he looks so snug in that bed! That face would be impossible not to spoil

He is impossible not to spoil and he knows it.

theyre SO GOOD at wrapping around their little paws! he looks like a bundle of energetic fun at time! but also cuddly.

by the way, love that white strip down his face, it looks like a perfect line

• 2 weeks later...

So... I went on a wee spending spree this week at K9 Pro (amazing customer service and speedy delivery :thumbsup: ) and now we're the proud owners of a light up ball for night time fetch :laugh:

IMG_20140516_180141.jpg

IMG_20140516_180143.jpg

IMG_20140516_180251.jpg

Love it.

While it's very cute to watch it bob back up the park ... it kind of reminds me of this

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since I shared photos. Mainly because there is a reasonably common theme at the moment. It's too cold and dark for too many happy snaps...

We have a cold (very very cold) house. This is currently the view I'm treated to most evenings.

IMG_20140711_221344.jpg[/url]

It's kind of hard to tell in that photo but his feet are about 30cm from the edge of the bed.... which puts him smack bang where my knees SHOULD be...

But he is a good house dog. He knows that the trade off to sleeping in the people bed is helping the peoples make the people bed

2IMG_20140706_193052.jpg[/url]

And I just love this photo because he reminded me soooooo much of Guinea who used to sleep like this almost year round - with just her little nose poking out for fresh air.

IMG_20140714_223237.jpg[/url]

It made me grin from ear to ear when I saw him sleeping like this because he is nothing like her (maybe looks a bit like her from certain angles when he's sleeping). Anyhow - when I stopped to talk to him I realised his tail was out the other end (its started wagging) :D Guin never had that luxury her little tail was docked.

and ... just one more to prove he does leave the bedroom. Today in Scent class.

Just FYI - Some times its too cold to do anything or go anywhere. Today was one of those days. HOWEVER... Harness over the jumper? Totally useless! About as attractive as socks and sandals and a lot less useful.

IMG_20140719_114115.jpg[/url]