Buyer Owes Money For Pup, Not Answering Calls.

Safffy

I took a landlord to a small claims tribunal for not much more. A lot of hassle, but was it worth it? Hell yes! Not for the money as much as for teaching the turkey a lesson.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a landlord to a small claims tribunal for not much more. A lot of hassle, but was it worth it? Hell yes! Not for the money as much as for teaching the turkey a lesson.

Yep, I've done similar. People need to know they can't act this way without consequences.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the 500. Told them I had the papers.

I sent them a detailed text about not being able to prove if it was a pitty or not if he gets out, and also mentioned that without papers they will have a hard time studding him out in the future. I gave them a week to pay or I was ripping up the papers and they'll never get em.

That did the trick. I refused to meet them and got our mutual friend to collect.

Edited by Safffy

I sent them a detailed text about not being able to prove if it was a pitty or not if he gets out, and also mentioned that without papers they will have a hard time studding him out in the future. I gave them a week to pay or I was ripping up the papers and they'll never get em.

That did the trick. I refused to meet them and got our mutual friend to collect.

Well done congrats....

good you got the money, I hope they dont use him to make money with by breeding from him though.

Nothing that can be done about that.

Once a pup leaves the breeder & it is entire with or without papers, limited or mains, any dog can be bred from.

A stat dec or form of contract may intimidate & deter some people not to or to desex but that's about it.

good you got the money, I hope they dont use him to make money with by breeding from him though.

Nothing that can be done about that.

Once a pup leaves the breeder & it is entire with or without papers, limited or mains, any dog can be bred from.

A stat dec or form of contract may intimidate & deter some people not to or to desex but that's about it.

I'm aware of that but I still hope they dont do it.

Awful that you had to go through everything though. Must you leave wondering about the life your puppy will live. But then "even axe murders can love their dogs." :(