Happity 8th Birthday Scout

Kajirin

Today is Scout's 8th Birthday, seeing as I was still up and so was he, he got his present at midnight laugh.gif Made him a silly cardboard hat with an 8 on it and he got a ducky toy as a present [which he had to unwrap] smile.gif

Hard to believe he's 8 already, only seems like yesterday I picked him up as a pup!

birthday.gif

Waiting patiently to open present...

post-10065-0-74366600-1394978755_thumb.jpg

YaY a Ducky!

post-10065-0-43569500-1394978768_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the birthday wishes for him, he had a good day even though it was raining on and off. His best mate the Kelpie next door came over and spent most the day with him. He got plenty of birthday biters [beef sticks]. He's pretty much tuckered out now and happily snoozing laugh.gif

Was hoping to finish off his knitted jumper I'm making him for his birthday, but it'll take a little bit longer lol

Oh that hat looks really cute - Happy Birthday Scout! I tried knitting my friends dog a jumper years ago without a pattern. The jumper looked quite weird and he walked in that lopsided way they do when they're not used to something. Can you post a pic of the jumper when you're done? Would love to see it.

Oh that hat looks really cute - Happy Birthday Scout! I tried knitting my friends dog a jumper years ago without a pattern. The jumper looked quite weird and he walked in that lopsided way they do when they're not used to something. Can you post a pic of the jumper when you're done? Would love to see it.

Making this one as I go as well, using other patterns as guides. I'm just writing it down as I go. Will post a pic once it's done smile.gif

Thanks for the birthday wishes for him, he had a good day even though it was raining on and off. His best mate the Kelpie next door came over and spent most the day with him. He got plenty of birthday biters [beef sticks]. He's pretty much tuckered out now and happily snoozing laugh.gif

Was hoping to finish off his knitted jumper I'm making him for his birthday, but it'll take a little bit longer lol

Just what he deserves for a birthday!!!

Shall look forward to photos of his jumper too

:thumbsup:

Making this one as I go as well, using other patterns as guides. I'm just writing it down as I go. Will post a pic once it's done smile.gif

Awesome - look forward to seeing it! I'm sure you will do alot better job than I did - ha ha.