Ruby Roo The Loopy Lab

A friend popped round for coffee on Sunday and brought her lab Ruby along too. Ruby has been a couple of times before, but never stayed still long enough to even think about getting the camera out! She's nearly a year old now and starting to be a bit calmer and less wriggly :laugh:

C&C welcome :) I would have liked a bit more room at the bottom of the frame, but she kept creeping towards me :laugh:

14140757007_90fb768d3c_z.jpg

14304144166_3fb78ab76c_z.jpg

14140623968_734a91c155_z.jpg

14347488853_4769226dfb_z.jpg

14347490973_fcca51eae4_z.jpg

Yes she does have a ridge Raineth - it is very distinctive, but lets just say she didn't come from a registered breeder....

Oh right, i wasn't intending to bring up anything controversial :)

I know of a Dane who had a ridge, but on her back, just like a RR, and she was a pedigree, and her owners were told by the vets that it is one of those things that can just happen sometimes.

The photos are all lovely btw :) The fourth one makes me giggle!

No problem Raineth :) Her owner knows my thoughts on where she brought her from and she said that the ridge is consider a fault in labs, but personally I wouldn't have a clue about lab standards :laugh:

eta - Thanks Pers, posted at same time as you - I'd be interested to know if it is deemed a 'fault', just out of curiosity :)

Edited by CrazyCresties

Lovely colours CC :thumbsup: I think I like the colour ones better and think if you were able to without Lab licks getting on the ground and using that beautiful green bush as the backdrop behind her deep brown would have been beautiful too. :D

Ah ok, thanks Clover :)

and think if you were able to without Lab licks.....

And there in lies the problem :laugh: I just snuck outside with her for a few mins so was on my own, she just about knows 'sit' - 'stay' was an impossibility :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties

A friend popped round for coffee on Sunday and brought her lab Ruby along too. Ruby has been a couple of times before, but never stayed still long enough to even think about getting the camera out! She's nearly a year old now and starting to be a bit calmer and less wriggly :laugh:

C&C welcome :) I would have liked a bit more room at the bottom of the frame, but she kept creeping towards me :laugh:

14347488853_4769226dfb_z.jpg

My command is you adore me and hand feed the best steak!!!

Love the change of lighting in this one.

Dont forget it was spontaneous so maybe it's not too crucial for the bottom of the frame to be filled?

Wish I could capture the same with Herbert.

Thanks for sharing

:thumbsup: