Awwww.. Little Whippy Needing A Home

I am not sure why they describe her as not like a usual whippet, the traits they mention sound like a lot of the whippets I know. They make nice pets.

I think it's more that whippets aren't exactly what people think they are. They can be "real dogs", not the delicate, fragile little dogs people imagine they are.

Mine would dodge the puddles down at the farm (not a fan of getting his feet wet lol) but loved riding on the 4 wheeler just as much as the working kelpie.

We'd be happy to help at Iggy Rescue, we've found some incredible homes for Whippets (usually with other Whippets), especially down in VIC.

It's Brightside in Tassie dogmad.

I've been drooling over Horse the greyhound down there for a while.

post-38965-0-66676300-1402961806_thumb.jpg

The name China comes from rhyming slang: Mate = China Plate = China.

I like to stress that even the tiniest of dogs is first of all a dog; even the tiniest of dogs will, generally speaking, love gnawing on a large meaty bone, etc etc etc.

Off to take a closer look at Horse LOL.

We'd be happy to help at Iggy Rescue, we've found some incredible homes for Whippets (usually with other Whippets), especially down in VIC.

:rofl:

that photo!!! Stop drooling, and DO it :p

I'm not looking! Last time I dud, we ended up with number 4!

i'm doing it by default.

Not suitable right at the moment with the dearest old boy lingering and the younger brat growing fast.

Would be a tad explosive. Not fair to any party.

But I can try to help those in need.

:love:

:rofl:

that photo!!! Stop drooling, and DO it :p

I know!! He's got that vacant look...like Stanley :laugh:

I can't anyway because Maddie's a biatch, don't let that pretty face fool you.

Oh noooo, I DID NOT just look at their website :scared:

Watch out HW, I might just fight you Mr Horse... and of course China.... and Lucy & Tiddles.... and loving Henry the pig.... but I concede, Ester the calf may be pushing it! :love:

Watch out HW, I might just fight you Mr Horse... and of course China.... and Lucy & Tiddles.... and loving Henry the pig.... but I concede, Ester the calf may be pushing it! :love:

I was totally releived to find the place was in Tasmania and not Victoria.

Sort of meant not going to happen .

Then I thought of DOLers who live in that state. Maybe a transport convoy....

I had to have a strong word with myself.

:)

GW don't even go there with Lucy and Tiddles!! :heart:

Looks like by the comments on Horse someone was going down from Launceston to meet him today. Hope the big fella gets out, Brightside are not what I would consider knowledgeable on greyhound rehoming :(

GW don't even go there with Lucy and Tiddles!! :heart:

Looks like by the comments on Horse someone was going down from Launceston to meet him today. Hope the big fella gets out, Brightside are not what I would consider knowledgeable on greyhound rehoming :(

I've offered help, it's all I can do.