Greyhoundx In Sads 13/14 Yrs Old.

SADS must have been one of the very first rescue groups in Victoria, if not in the country. I adopted my first dog (as an adult) from them, going on for 25 years ago - they were founded in 1985. Up until a few years ago all their dogs were in foster care and they worked very hard to build a shelter which opened in 2006.

I have no affiliation with them other than having a adopted a dog from them many years ago, but I am an admirer of their work and philosophy.

So although its not an ideal situation for an old dog, he will be safe with SADS until he finds a home.

Don't see any Dane there. Hopefully she finds a lovely home, she looks damn good for her age.

Yep told you I had no idea :laugh:

That's interesting Aphra thanks for the info on SADS. I just thought I'd put her here in case someone was looking for a dear old soul to lay on the couch :)

Oh he's gorgeous, I'm sure he'll get snapped up quickly it's the oldies that sadly get overlooked a lot of the time :(

Do you work at the shelter Guardienne? They have some beautiful dogs there and it's great to know they are safe and well looked after :)

Edited by HazyWal