Waste Pick-up Bag For Dogs

ka89

Just wondering which brand of pick-up bag do you guys recommend. I use a brand with 60bags($16.95 from "famous" pet shop) and I thought the price is not competitive. Wanted to find a daily pick-up bag with competitive price.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering which brand of pick-up bag do you guys recommend. I use a brand with 60bags($16.95 from "famous" pet shop) and I thought the price is not competitive. Wanted to find a daily pick-up bag with competitive price.

Thanks in advance.

Kmart nappy bags $4 for a box of 200.

I just buy the cheap shop ones. If I need to double bag I just double bag - we have large and medium dogs but none of them is an extreme pooer so I usually have no problem. Our dogs have lovely poo bag holders made by another DOLer so I just stick the cheap roll of poo bags inside that and pull them out the bottom as needed!

Thanks in advance.

Kmart nappy bags $4 for a box of 200.

Well that's an idea :thumbsup: Gonna get it today :laugh:

Sometimes I thought dog supplies are way more expensive than other shops. I bought a 30packs training pad for $30ish in pet shop and I found out the reject shop sells the similar product(40packs) for $15 only.

I pay $2.50 for 100 black scented Doggy Bags from the cheap shops like the Reject Shop that are found in most shopping strips. I prefer the doggy bags to nappy bags because the doggy bags being black, you can't actually see the contents in the bag you're carrying.

Coles nappy bags. They are a pretty purple colour and have a powder fresh smell. Plenty of room for the "large numbers" :laugh: They come in a bundle of 4 packs within the overall package. I always have one lot in my car, one lot in the doggy travel bag and a pack each at the front and back door of the house )for quick deployment :rofl:

I like the black doggy poop bags because I can't see what's in there. I know what it is but I don't want to see it.

:laugh:

We got these awesome black ones that smell like tutti-frutti in the Royal Canin puppy packs but I can't work out where they're from. Emailed the rep but she never answered, probably thought I was crazy.

I like the black doggy poop bags because I can't see what's in there. I know what it is but I don't want to see it.

We got these awesome black ones that smell like tutti-frutti in the Royal Canin puppy packs but I can't work out where they're from. Emailed the rep but she never answered, probably thought I was crazy.

That would be good to find out SnT. Some of those scented ones smell worse than their contents.

That would be good to find out SnT. Some of those scented ones smell worse than their contents.

Yes, I can't stand the powder scented nappy bags. I suspect I haven't isolated the correct scent name, so it's making google searches difficult.

Just move to Cairns.

Most people can't be bothered to pick up here :-(

I sometimes feel like handing out poo bags but would probably get a punch in the face, haha

Edit, I just buy the pet barn 4 pack, 60 for under 10 bucks, black with dog bones on em.

Edited by citizen

I usually use the F&V bags or just take some from the doo-poo-roll that hangs outside the council depot. If we are all going out to somewhere special they have their little dog poo holders on their leads, two are shaped like fire hydrants and Mac's is a camo one...he likes to travel incognito

post-26505-0-18629800-1406415735_thumb.png

post-26505-0-66732000-1406415762_thumb.png

I like this one that you attach to the lead

post-26505-0-43298500-1406415809_thumb.png

edited as I can't spel proper

Edited by Boronia