I'm Officially A Sad, Disturbed Dog Owner...

kelpiecuddles

Here's a linky

http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Planet-PET20109-Raptor-Costume/dp/B004ZKU3NK/ref=cm_rdp_product

And just because it's awesome I had to copy this review :laugh:

I bought this costume for my Pomeranian, because I thought it'd be awesome to have the coolest-looking dog on the block (take that, Mr. Wilson down the street!). At such a low price, I expected the typical dog costume: average materials, subpar stitching, all-around poor craftsmanship. However, once the Animal Planet PET20109 Raptor Dog Costume arrived, I knew that this was the Rolls-Royce of pet costumes.

The realistic patterns, right down to the raptor's jagged, death-bringing teeth, are perfect and completely believable. My dog seemed to like it and when I tried to remove it, he actually refused to let this happen by eating one of my index fingers.

Unfortunately, an old woman saw this happen and called the police, who immediately took my dog into armed custody. Since the costume is so realistic, they called the government, who sent in a bunch of scientists to examine what they believed to be a half-dog, half-raptor hybrid. Right now they're doing insane experiments on my poor pooch and trying to clone the raptor DNA, but all they keep making are Pomeranians.

If you don't mind being detained indefinitely by the FBI for genetic-alteration terrorism, then this is the costume for you!

Also, my cat hated wearing this. This is obviously meant for dogs, which is why they put "Dog" in the title. Don't be weird.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's a linky

http://www.amazon.com/Animal-Planet-PET20109-Raptor-Costume/dp/B004ZKU3NK/ref=cm_rdp_product

And just because it's awesome I had to copy this review :laugh:

I bought this costume for my Pomeranian, because I thought it'd be awesome to have the coolest-looking dog on the block (take that, Mr. Wilson down the street!). At such a low price, I expected the typical dog costume: average materials, subpar stitching, all-around poor craftsmanship. However, once the Animal Planet PET20109 Raptor Dog Costume arrived, I knew that this was the Rolls-Royce of pet costumes.

The realistic patterns, right down to the raptor's jagged, death-bringing teeth, are perfect and completely believable. My dog seemed to like it and when I tried to remove it, he actually refused to let this happen by eating one of my index fingers.

Unfortunately, an old woman saw this happen and called the police, who immediately took my dog into armed custody. Since the costume is so realistic, they called the government, who sent in a bunch of scientists to examine what they believed to be a half-dog, half-raptor hybrid. Right now they're doing insane experiments on my poor pooch and trying to clone the raptor DNA, but all they keep making are Pomeranians.

If you don't mind being detained indefinitely by the FBI for genetic-alteration terrorism, then this is the costume for you!

Also, my cat hated wearing this. This is obviously meant for dogs, which is why they put "Dog" in the title. Don't be weird.

OK. Kmart have cute dinosaur costumes for dogs. I have considered them... but you've just progressed up a level in "crazy dog-ladyness".

:)

I saw them a few months ago. Unfortunately there were none that would have fit our boy