Haunting Photo Of Jesse.

Aleksandra 157

I was reading all the wonderful messages I had while I decided what to do about Jesses problems.They were all so kind and compassionate,.

Thought you might like this photo I took a few days before he passed .I took several from my deck with him in the dining room.All the rest came out normal.I find it really comforting. :)

post-50146-0-00288700-1416551322_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your kind words ,yes it's me.I recognise some of the names that gave me such support!I know the decision was the correct one ,

but oh do I miss him. I got another Spitz like Lulu .He is a lovely little boy ,and very easy ,but I really prefer the larger breeds.Not that I don't love him,of course,.I really think some of these difficult dogs ,that in one way or another cause us such stress,leave a very big hole in our heart when they leave us .Husband keeps telling me to "move on" and I know it's time ,but he really meant the world to me. In my bad moments I consider getting another RC .Yeh, I can post photos now so will keep it up...Again thanks so much :) I think I will revert to display name Jesse ,it's a bit confusing.

Edited by Aleksandra 157

Thank you HW.This is from a distance you should see the crows feet up close!!!!Funny ,the older I get the less I worry about what I look like!

More concerned about the dogs....It was stupid of me to change my name ,for some reason I thought it would help .I just had a call from a well known excellent breeder RC ,offering me another male puppy .Oh,the temptation ! Better wait till Graham is back on Monday. I just love the photos of your Greys ,they always look so laid-back and loving. :)