It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

RiverStar-Aura

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We hardly have any nice photos of her -even when not being made to wear silly head gear, that is how she looks if I try and get photos.She has the pissed off "you'r so dead" stare down perfectly.

I always say she is more like a cat than a dog. LOL

Yes daisy always gets made fun of for looking sullen in photos! The only time she smiles in pics is when she's panting lol.

Exactly! But even if I talk to her in a happy excited voice - favourite things "car ride", "dinner" etc I just get the stare. If I am lucky she will at least tilt her head a fraction to indicate she is listening. LOL

We hardly have any nice photos of her -even when not being made to wear silly head gear, that is how she looks if I try and get photos.She has the pissed off "you'r so dead" stare down perfectly.

I always say she is more like a cat than a dog. LOL

Yes daisy always gets made fun of for looking sullen in photos! The only time she smiles in pics is when she's panting lol.

Exactly! But even if I talk to her in a happy excited voice - favourite things "car ride", "dinner" etc I just get the stare. If I am lucky she will at least tilt her head a fraction to indicate she is listening. LOL

Even if daisy is really happy (ie about to get her favourite treat) she still looks super serious lol. Cracks me up

Even if daisy is really happy (ie about to get her favourite treat) she still looks super serious lol. Cracks me up

It must be a beagle thing :) Even if I wave roast chicken around, I still get the stare. If anything it is more intense in a "JUST GIVE IT ME NOW!!" kind of way.

It must be a beagle thing :) Even if I wave roast chicken around, I still get the stare. If anything it is more intense in a "JUST GIVE IT ME NOW!!" kind of way.

Yes! Definitely a beagle thing. Gosh they make me laugh! Now I will have to make daisy pose in an Xmas photo just to demonstrate!

Edited by huski

Piper your pics are so cute. Cinna is all grown up now. Gorgeous all of them.

I have good listeners here as well. Both Sonny & Stella stare at me so seriously complete with huge head tilting every which way when I mention food, car, boat or beach. All big favs here ☺

These are all brilliant! Love the cats included too!

I took the easy way out this year, Cooper is too much of a loon to tolerate much :laugh:

post-36665-0-62325400-1418201027_thumb.jpg

He's quite the hero though.

How is he going these days?

I often think of him & you.

:love:

Oh thank you so much! That is so lovely of you ((hugs)) He is doing so well, what dodgy hips???? I can jump onto Grand dads brand new leather couch thanks very much :eek: Big stinker :laugh: