Licking!

miss2

Probably a silly question but can anyone enlighten me as to why dogs lick you when your wet?

My kids wait till I’m out of the shower and then boom! Both of them help me ‘ dry off’ my legs as I make a desperate run to the bedroom to get dressed without them lol

I wake up most morning with a bulldog nose in my eye socket, kind of odd but it's a good fit. As soon as I flutter my eyes the tongue comes out. So very weird. I wake like a ninja now.

My Frenchie also likes to intently sniff eye sockets. weird!

Trouble sits and watches over me when I'm asleep on the couch... REALLY closely... which usually scares the crapper out of me when I wake up and find a nose about 2 inches from mine!

T.

I have a slight variation of this.

HH does some grooming of you know where.

Then realises Momma might be waking up so dive bombs the face with the same grooming tongue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:eek:

I wake up most morning with a bulldog nose in my eye socket, kind of odd but it's a good fit. As soon as I flutter my eyes the tongue comes out. So very weird. I wake like a ninja now.

My Frenchie also likes to intently sniff eye sockets. weird!

I have one of these. Thank doG she is NOT a licker! It is mildly disconcerting to strangers though, as she shoves her pointy nose into their eye socket..

Hmmm - so my boy is not so weird after all - he likes to shove his nose into my eye socket too - most particularly just as I have woken up and am givi my eyes a good rub - he tries to shove my hands out of the way so he can,lick!!

psst.... Rottis would never behave like this.

:rofl:

Zeph and Dee love ears. Theirs and ours. Thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis. Think Wet Willie :scared:

Zeph also does the full face clean as you wake up. From chin to forehead. Again thoroughly. And vigorously. Picture a bobble head human. :scared:

Dee is a chin licker. Nice and gentle though. Not like Zeph.

Oh, and his boy bits are immaculate. Always. :eek:

Edited by grumpette