52/2015

gapvic

I'm in

Now that's just not fair! :laugh:

Wadja mean not fair :confused:

I did 52 weeks of Cowboy then 52 weeks of Phoebe then took 2 years off - so I iz back.

And will do 52 weeks of greyhounds, so Stan & Maddie will likely make a few appearances this year :D

Just jokin' :D I love your photos as I do every one else's :thumbsup:

I think I'll bow out though gapvic. I'll be enjoying watching the thread.

Edited by HazyWal

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind having a go at this :) Not sure how successful I'll be, but its worth a shot, I do love photography! Seeing as this is my first attempt at this, I think I'll do what a couple of others have done, and just go with the flow regarding a theme.

I've occasionally searched through the 2014 thread, some really beautiful photos in there!

And I will optimistically try again. Theme again the local area, (central Vic), and weekend markets. Gapvic, who is Rabbit Lady. Would she like some of ours?

:laugh: Hmmmm, who is Rabbit Lady? I'm not quite sure how to answer that - we are still working out her story. Rabbit Lady has a human body but a rabbit head :o

Ranga, your poodle is adorable!! :)

And that kitten is so sweet... there is something about kittens... no one can resist them! :p

Here's my week 1 photo. One of my 7 week old chicks, I believe she is female, which is a lucky thing because she's been my favourite ever since she hatched. I can't keep any more roosters at the moment!

IMG_5875_zps236dceae.jpg