I-click

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok...just shy of the 50 mark now so if anyone else really wants a couple let me know as i'm tempted to order 75 (unfortunately they don't get any cheaper after 50..lol).

I've listed everyone in order of 'first in first served' so when the clickers come in people will get their pick of colours as i go down the list :)

As to bank details...i have to find out what the go is there so i can make it as easy as possbile for everyone :laugh: But i'll let people know the details once i've made the order etc.

I'll have two please - haven't tried clicker training before but seeing as I have at least two of everything else doggy, I must need these too :) Thanks

Yup...done....ok i have everyone who as so far posted or PM'd as listed and i will be ordering the 75 clickers instead of 50 :)

ETA - Tess32 - I'm getting 5 as well...one in the car, one in the dog bag, one in my purse, one in the house, one specifically for when we go to training...lol, perhaps i should get more then 5? :laugh:

Edited by KitKat

I've only had a quick look but all postage should be the same...so about the $2.00 mark - this may be covered by the $4.00 original costing i put up...i'll know as soon as i order and get the bill :)