Rose Hip Vital 2 For 1 Offer

sheena

Someone just shared this on my Facebook if anybody is interested. Not sure how long the offer lasts :)

For any of my FB friends (Deb) who use Rose Hip Vital for their dogs when I was at the Sydney Dog Lovers on Sunday, they had a 2 for 1 offer and have just got an email from them saying the deal is still avail. thru their website, link below, on the 150g and 500g containers. Not sure if this is a good deal price wise, but thought I'd share smile emoticon

To take advantage of this offer, click on the link below & add 2 of your preferred size to your cart & use the code:

DOGSHOWSYDNEY

Rose Hip Vital

still double what you can buy it on ebay for.

I used to buy 500 grams powder, cheapest I could get from Ebay was $99.99. RHV are giving you TWO for 99.99....how is that cheaper on Ebay :confused: I must admit, I havn't looked for it on Ebay for a long time.

I was given a tub of this by a neighbour who was stocking at his shop or something. What is it used for? ......just sitting in my cupboard.

cut & paste

Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is a 100% natural supplement that may be of benefit for improving the joint health and general well-being of active and ageing dogs. It’s also a powerful antioxidant, a rich source of vitamin C, and is safe, scientifically proven and registered by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority.

I've used it myself with my dog & myself for joint pain....found it really good, but too expensive :(

I paid $51 for a 500g tub, so yep almost half the price.

If thats a regular & permanent price..then you are doing well...could you give me the link please. If I could get it that cheap on a regular basis I might start giving it to my old girl again..not that she needs it, just as a preventative (help). I found it good myself...I used to sprinkle the powder on my cereal. :)

If thats a regular & permanent price..then you are doing well...could you give me the link please. If I could get it that cheap on a regular basis I might start giving it to my old girl again..not that she needs it, just as a preventative (help). I found it good myself...I used to sprinkle the powder on my cereal. :)

Stefmar sell it for $69 and I'm sure I've seen it cheaper than that.

Stefmar sell it for $69 and I'm sure I've seen it cheaper than that.

The lowest i could find on ebay was $67.50 for the 500g- with free shipping :shrug:

Edited by denali

It has certainly come down in price then. I have just enabled myself & bought some from Rose Hips 2 for 1 offer. $99.95 for two lots of 500 grams with free postage :laugh: That should last me about 12 months.

It's sad that I was all excited until I realised this was for dogs.

I take the people stuff when I can afford it.

It's the same stuff, just processed a little coarser. People can use the dog one :)

I feel as though it would be an awful amount of work to put it into gel capsules if you didn't like the taste of it..

It's the same stuff...just sprinkle a teaspoon on your cereal. I always share the same tin with my dog. You can also use the Horse one, except it has a bit of mollasses in it. I checked with RHV some time ago about being able to use the product for human consumption.

It's the same stuff, just processed a little coarser. People can use the dog one :)

I feel as though it would be an awful amount of work to put it into gel capsules if you didn't like the taste of it..

I don't mind the taste of it at all...it is quite nutty...nothing unpleasant about it.

Most people I know use the powder version? You have to take 5 capsules otherwise. I just disguise it in gravy, sauce etc