Dog Beds

The Spotted Devil

Snooza do good beds - the tough D1000 is my favourite...2 of these - one 7.5 years old and one 5 years old - not a mark on them and they've dealt with 3 puppies thus far! Just feel like spoiling Zig a bit as he is such a good lad and really likes his comfort. Definitely want something with a decent bit of padding.

I've had a pod bed for mindy for about 3 years now. It's still very comfy. I slept on it at cessnock only a few months ago. I bought a beautiful soft Velvety one and it has lost some of its sleekness but to be fair I haven't really washed it very much.

Ooooh! Thanks! What colour is it Aussie? I like the plain colour ones but apparently the more luxurious ones are better.

TSD you need to get yourself down to Costco... they have amazing beds, orthopedic foam and gel top. I lay in Breeze's and I never want to get up. So padded. So soft. So comfortable. I half want to trade beds with her for real LOL.

I was going to suggest this, but haven't felt one in person.

But they just look so luxurious!

I have quite a few pods here :o The dogs like them and my youngest Vizsla loves to suck on them :( I have found they've held up pretty well, survived a litter of 11 pups! All parts are replaceable, so if they flatten you can get new innards. I haven't yet but my originall pod could probably do with a new middle cushion.

post-2138-0-17174800-1442195070_thumb.jpg

post-2138-0-64125400-1442195083_thumb.jpg

I have quite a few pods here :o The dogs like them and my youngest Vizsla loves to suck on them :( I have found they've held up pretty well, survived a litter of 11 pups! All parts are replaceable, so if they flatten you can get new innards. I haven't yet but my originall pod could probably do with a new middle cushion.

post-2138-0-17174800-1442195070_thumb.jpg

post-2138-0-64125400-1442195083_thumb.jpg

Excellent photos!

My cat really would love one. He loves fluffy things :laugh:

Another vote for Costco beds! The Kelpie has one with sides and the Belgian has a memory foam one which is really supportive for old bones. The Costco beds are also guaranteed to be made with non toxic materials, and the covers remove and wash easily.

Have you looked at the big Snooza Cuddler? Rosie plus visitors get lost in the luxury of the soft sides and it all zips apart for washing - base, sides and all. (Also free repair if the worst happens).

Hmmm....just looked at the Snooza website...the Newport looks nice! And it's modelling a Dally!

http://www.snooza.com.au/indoor-beds/newport

If you want a large cushion type bed for Ziggy, the MollyMutt duvets are pretty neat too! I've stuffed ours with old pillows, doona etc (thinking having their people scent in there would be nice)... It's my 2 place to be whilst I cook and to catch the sun during the day. So far, I've found it easy to vacuum (medium spaniel hair and short white terrier hair) and wash...l

Washing the pieces of the Cuddler are a breeze. As I said it all zips apart

and you can wash the stuffing as well as the cover.

Lovely soft furry material too

The Snooza people are near Moorabbin airport- go and have a look at the complete range.

(Or bring Ziggy round to try out Rosie's Snooza - he might need the giant one!!)