trifecta

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very cute T.

I'm still here. I'd love to make up something about being busy with new job, old dog and hubby being away - which is all true but truth is it's cold and I am spending a lot of my spare time pokemon hunting. :rofl:

Today was the first time in ages I looked at something and thought "that's really pretty"

Totally legit excuse Scottsmum. Pokemon for the win :thumbsup: :laugh:

The 'that's really pretty' is totally why I have taken to photography so much. It opened my eyes to so much beauty I wouldn't even have noticed before. :thumbsup:

I'm loving the look of that lagoon, what a beautiful spot. I'll bet that tree looked spectacular in Autumn. You'll have to take a shot of it next Autumn.......................and spring.......................and summer :D

Very cute T.

I'm still here. I'd love to make up something about being busy with new job, old dog and hubby being away - which is all true but truth is it's cold and I am spending a lot of my spare time pokemon hunting. :rofl:

Today was the first time in ages I looked at something and thought "that's really pretty"

Totally legit excuse Scottsmum. Pokemon for the win :thumbsup: :laugh:

The 'that's really pretty' is totally why I have taken to photography so much. It opened my eyes to so much beauty I wouldn't even have noticed before. :thumbsup:

I'm loving the look of that lagoon, what a beautiful spot. I'll bet that tree looked spectacular in Autumn. You'll have to take a shot of it next Autumn.......................and spring.......................and summer :D

• 2 weeks later...

So excited. The pic I took of sunset at King's Beach pool ( 30/52 ) has made it into the finals of the Sunshine Coast photography awards. There are 25 finalists out of over 600 entries. So happy :) :D :thumbsup::cheer::cooldance::crazy::curtsey::dancingelephant::happydance2::happydance: :laugh:

Ok back to normal programming. :)

I had a lovely walk around Noosa Botanic Gardens a couple of weeks ago. Found this pretty little path. I could just see a bride and groom in this spot :thumbsup:

32/52

29189549205_5f596c8cac_c.jpgIMG_6317 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

A trip to the beach and a new lens this last weekend :D

33/52

28901665600_f835c9285a_c.jpgIMG_6438 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

Gorgeous photo's everyone. SM, the sunset shot is incredible how beautiful that must have been across the sky. Loving your park, what a great relaxing spot to walk!

I agree Teekay, that path with the arches over head looks lovely. I wonder what those plants are and do they flower? It would look spectacular then.

Mya looks like some type of etheral wolf in that shot. Is she full husky?

Gorgeous photo's everyone. SM, the sunset shot is incredible how beautiful that must have been across the sky. Loving your park, what a great relaxing spot to walk!

I agree Teekay, that path with the arches over head looks lovely. I wonder what those plants are and do they flower? It would look spectacular then.

Mya looks like some type of etheral wolf in that shot. Is she full husky?

I thought that about the climbing plants too Roova, I will have to go back in the summer to see.

As far as we know Mya is full husky. She was 2 when we adopted her so we don't know for sure. She cetainly behaves like a husky and sheds like one too ☺

Weeks 34 & 35.

34:

We have some swans who hang out by my building (at work). I think they nest in the pond not too far away. I've been updating facebook on them when ever I see them - last week I saw two for the first time. I also had to walk closer to them than usual - I tend to keep my space because... well I'm scared of big birds. :rofl:

29196213082_d16e73d6d0.jpg

As for #35 - he just looked too darn cute with his little tongue sticking out.

29304359685_0b503ed19e_c.jpg

Edited by Scottsmum

Gorgeous Swan, it's a long way for the grass to travel before it gets to its stomach!

I love cute tongue out pics. I always want to touch them for some reason lol

Lol... I refrained from annoying him ;)

As for the sawns ...cheeky buggers chased us last week!

Edited by Scottsmum

I was lucky enough to photograph this handsome man a couple of weeks ago. My sister is a puppy raiser for autism assistance dogs. This lovely gentleman has now been placed with a family. Best of luck in your new home little ( well not so little :laugh: ) man

34/52

28867661533_c6528a150d_c.jpgIMG_6495 by Tee Kay, on Flickr