52/2016

trifecta

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheating slightly again, as these photos were taken from the same shoot but I love them both and couldn't decide. So here is my sister's latest Smart Pup who thought it was all so much hard work being cute :laugh:

42/52

30639976386_cba2a3a8be_c.jpgIMG_7137 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

And I just couldn't resist including a herp derp face :laugh: :laugh:

43/52

30676502245_57357e8035_c.jpgIMG_7139 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...

So we had some terrific storms here a couple of weekend's ago. Probably not the best day to go for a drive but hey ho, that's what we did. We had no idea what we were in for when we left home and actually we were pretty lucky. We just skirted round the edge of the storm as we were driving but there were so many trees down after it had passed though. After one road blockage and a turn around, we made it to Borumba Dam. The sky cleared and we were treated to a stunningly colourful sunset.

Bad news is I dropped a very expensive filter which smashed. Good news is I did manage to get some good shots :laugh:

46/52

30855568320_1fa61a33a7_c.jpgIMG_7252 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

So we had some terrific storms here a couple of weekend's ago. Probably not the best day to go for a drive but hey ho, that's what we did. We had no idea what we were in for when we left home and actually we were pretty lucky. We just skirted round the edge of the storm as we were driving but there were so many trees down after it had passed though. After one road blockage and a turn around, we made it to Borumba Dam. The sky cleared and we were treated to a stunningly colourful sunset.

Bad news is I dropped a very expensive filter which smashed. Good news is I did manage to get some good shots :laugh:

46/52

30855568320_1fa61a33a7_c.jpgIMG_7252 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

Oh. Yum. Those colours.