52/2016

trifecta

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another little cheat from me this week. I loved the pic of Mya I posted last time, so much, I decided to try and edit a pic of Luka and Jenna to match the 'style' so I can print off the three photos and put them on the wall. I have three really nice brown frames and I ordered the prints on Friday . :cheer:

I can't wait to see them on the wall :D

This is a collage of the three photos. I suppose I should try and make this my new siggie but it's been so long since I did mine I can't even remember how to change it :laugh: ETA - yay I changed it :thumbsup:

Excuse the over sharpening from Flickr :(

28/52

28500917295_7af4275a52_b.jpgDogcollage by Tee Kay, on Flickr

Edited by teekay

It's great to see s couple of you still going with it! I still haven't managed to get my camera out again. I'm being a sooo over how cold it is.. lol. Boof turns 11 on 1st September and I haven't taken any photos of him this year, other than on the iPhone, so I think I may need to finally get my butt in to gear and start doing some shoots with him next month.

Look forward to seeing tham Snook. :thumbsup: :)

I was going to keep going but felt my photos were too boring compared to some of the stunning ones on the thread. I felt like a kid taking photos lol. I wish I had kept going anyway even just to have finished what I started, but it's been a few months so a bit late now.

Very cute T.

I'm still here. I'd love to make up something about being busy with new job, old dog and hubby being away - which is all true but truth is it's cold and I am spending a lot of my spare time pokemon hunting. :rofl:

Today was the first time in ages I looked at something and thought "that's really pretty"

Well, I actually surprised myself. I have images taken in each of the weeks for 30-31-32. Someone else said they stopped because they felt their stuff wasn't as good as the really nice stuff here - but I'm really enjoying capturing my weeks and when I was specifically going out to get stuff I was loving the whole "that's really pretty aspect". I'm totally aiming to make it through the year!

So - weeks 30, 31, 32 - which leaves me in front!

Edited by Scottsmum