52/2016

trifecta

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just popped in to say "Keep going girls!" and was totally impressed by the weekly offerings! Some great shots here and more importantly, I am bowled over by your commitment. You are well and truly on the home run now :thumbsup:

:)

I'm so glad I did it - have done it - Am doing it. :D

I love looking over them all as a group- I think I'll print them into a photo book at the end of the 12 months as a bit of a memento to my first 12 months in En Zed.

That little wave is just perfect in every way. Gorgeous!

Thank you Roova :)

Those ducklings are so ridiculously cute Scottsmum. :love:

I've been pretty sick this week but managed to take my mid of the lurgy by doing some creative editing to a photo I took a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure I liked it at first but the more I look at it the more it appeals to me.

36/52

29396246590_ef72bc2ee4_c.jpgInto The Woods by Tee Kay, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

40:

All the little people in my life are blonde, girly and under 13 AND they all got silly socks (except the 2 year old) as birthday/ "just because" pressies while I was home. Amazingly, I managed to get the correct spelling - even for one of the more unusual names. I just love how ridiculous they look. LOL

30058209081_ee9ac94a04_c.jpg40 by Superspanger, on Flickr

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Biiiiiig catch up.

My daughter's succulent flowered a few weeks ago and I took a close up shot of the delicate pretty flowers. Each flower is less than a centimetre across.

37/52

30209770530_2e8330963d_c.jpgIMG_6838 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

I bought some Nisi filters a while ago now and only managed to get out to try them out for the first time a couple of weeks ago. This was actually an 11 minute exposure :eek:

38/52

30508179115_694cf925dd_c.jpgIMG_6874 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

The week Mya was ill, hubby and I were supposed to go away camping. Needless to say, it didn't happen. We did manage one night away once we knew Mya was getting better but she was still staying at the vets. We had a lovely day walking around the Boolumba Creek area. Very pretty.

39/52

30471589086_cc5ba045c9_c.jpgIMG_6887 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

I have no idea what week I should be on but I took this shot yesterday and I love it. My cheeky monkey being very cooperative while I bury him in blankets

40/52

30421571841_f19402cd03_c.jpgIMG_6959 by Tee Kay, on Flickr

Awww thankyou! Maybe just a price first because I would be after 6 of them? Please don't go to any trouble though :)

Ha ha ha - I'll message you I got 4 pairs - they weren't cheap but they weren't over the top. Can't remember what they cost. Will try to swing by the shop after work sometime this week.