Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

Seven has such a sweet face. Beautiful mum.

Thank you DDD. She is a lovely girl, very sweet. She is an incredible mum. I sort of knew she would be given her temperament, but you never know until the time comes. From a distance I can ask her to stand up in the whelping box and turn around to she is offering the other side of the milk bar. She has the routine down pat. :D

Early this morning little green girl (who is freaking hilarious and so full of spunk and attitude) got right into Seven's face and barked at her... twice. Seven gave her the best calming signals and green responded. So she is teaching them amazing social skills too.

Puppies all have their eyes open now and they are interactive. They are so funny and cute. Barking, chewing, slow mo playing. They are just adorable.

Torturer :cry: :cry:

I'll stat taking some videos shortly and post them for you guys :)

Seven gave her the best calming signals and green responded. So she is teaching them amazing social skills too.

One of my all time favourite “doggy” books is Calming Signals by Turid Rugaas. Until I read that, I knew virtually nothing about the concept. It is fascinating to see a dog employ them and even a small understanding by a person is invaluable for the well being of the dog.

Seven gave her the best calming signals and green responded. So she is teaching them amazing social skills too.

One of my all time favourite “doggy” books is Calming Signals by Turid Rugaas. Until I read that, I knew virtually nothing about the concept. It is fascinating to see a dog employ them and even a small understanding by a person is invaluable for the well being of the dog.

Could not agree more DDD!! :)