Puppy Culture Rotti Puppies - Photos & Vids Galore

Starkehre

They are so shiny and chubby... awesome job being done by you and Seven!

T.

Yeh TD, I've been Mr Sheening them thrive daily :D

Oh hey and mate, please don't think you should explain who your preferred breeder is. I am a huge believer that all owners should research their breeder first and feel comfortable with them. And when you get to that point, the puppy will come. You should stick with allerzeit, she is terrific.

Plus my puppies are all sold and have been for months.

I bet they smell awesome!

OHM yes!!!!. I snuggled up with them for 5 minutes individually through the night. They all curled up like kittens on my pillow being cupped by my face and hand. It was so delicious. I'm so glad I have a whelping box that fits me inside it as well :D

Seven looks like a great mum!!! Such gorgeous babies there too :love:

Have you got a favourite or pick of the litter yet? ;)

They are a really even litter RSA. Two have taken after Seven's sire, slightly more athletic and longer in loin. The rest are so similar it is ridiculous. a couple slightly more compact than the others.

I love picking favourites each day. It is way too early to know for sure as they change all the time, but yes I have a pretty good idea which puppies I'm likely to be running on :)

Wow, go pink girl!! What a weight gain! Perhaps she should have a nickname - piglet!!!

That she is. But red boy is the worst. You should see him go. He has attitude plus and works his way along the milk bar flipping all the others off the nipples. He is so confident and ballsy... just love his cheek.

Oh my dawd, they are just so gorgeous !

As someone who has never been around tiny puppies and only see photos here, I often find that as cute as they are I generally can't tell what breed they are, but in some of these pics they look like little rotties already.

I know what you mean MD. I find Greyhounds look so similar to Bullterriers as neonates LOL

You might find in the most recent pics they look even more Rottyish :)

Thanks for taking the time to update here, such a beautiful litter, 9 little B & T pups :love: and one little Angel too beautiful for this world. :hug:

Thanks Caz. It was very sad. I administered cpr, but he been in there too long, even after oxy. Not uncommon in large litters with natural births.

As awful as this might sound, I'd still rather lose a puppy than have to do a C section. It knocks the bitch around so much, they struggle accepting the puppies, have the wound site and pain to deal with and so on.

Puppies Yay!!! :D now is the time when house work ,going out etc is all put on the back bench

as you wail away the hours adoring the brand new puppies laugh.gif

Congrats thumbsup1.gif

So right griff... the house looks like a bomb has hit it LOL.

They are so shiny and chubby... awesome job being done by you and Seven!

T.

Yeh TD, I've been Mr Sheening them thrive daily :D

Oh hey and mate, please don't think you should explain who your preferred breeder is. I am a huge believer that all owners should research their breeder first and feel comfortable with them. And when you get to that point, the puppy will come. You should stick with allerzeit, she is terrific.

Plus my puppies are all sold and have been for months.

In all seriousness, I'd have pretty much any Rotti puppy on offer... but I do have my heart set on a nice even tempered boy from one of Allerziet's future litters. Add that to the fact that I have 3 dogs and 2 pet foxes already at the moment... not looking to get another puppy for a while yet... lol!

It's awesome that you have homes for all of yours already... takes the temptation away completely... hahaha!

... and I'll come hunting you down if you don't keep up the puppy photo spam!

T.