Which Photo Is Best

flame ryder

I like them both but I think the light in the middle of the second one is so intense that it's the first thing you focus on and sort of forget to see the rest properly , so I'd go with the first one

I like them both but I think the light in the middle of the second one is so intense that it's the first thing you focus on and sort of forget to see the rest properly , so I'd go with the first one

I agree with this.

I love the first shot! :love:

top one for me too but I wonder if you could clone out the dark pile of dirt in the foreground.

The second one has an artificial looking green circle in the middle of the pic which I find off putting, it looks out of place. They're both very pretty though, it must have been a beautiful morning.

Very nice. The first one is it, (the second one has the top blown highlight and the green-spot lens reflection against it). You could do a few crops to choose between - square format would look good too if you move the light source more to a 'rule of thirds' spot to the right. Or try crop out the tree trunk on the right as it's a bit of a distraction. Lovely image to play around with.